462 Frost/Fire Mage LF fun guild

I know my item level may be a bit low than most would want, but I know what I'm doing and my role in the raid. I was part of multiple server 3rd/4ths heroic kills in Firelands and early normal Dragon Soul, until I needed to take a leave of absence while I sorted things out in real life. I've come off to a slow start in Mists because of multiple computer hardware problems(problem is fixed) and because of my absence, have been moved to the bench of my current guild and haven't seen any of the current content.

I'm looking for a fun guild, and one that I know I'd like to be a part of. I'm not aiming high here, I know my limitations. I'm fine with either faction, and with most times. I live on the East coast, so any guild with a late PST schedule probably won't work for me.

If you have any questions, PM me or reply to the thread. I'll link my wow armory to those who would like it in a private message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    August Footlong of the month = Buffalo Chicken. I'm having one now, and it's wonderful.

Also, While I was there, I asked to speak with the manager about why the Sept sign wasn't up yet. He said he didn't know but it should be up "soon."

They're even using Blizzard lingo now, I knew I was right!

A Roman soldier who had fulfilled his duty would retire, but those who came back, and served a general in positions of honor, were called Evocati. As they had retired, but still desired to continue in their way of life, so do we. Evocati is a place for former Hardcore raiders to push heroic content in an atmosphere more tolerant of a real life.

It is NOT a casual guild.

This is a refuge for exceptional players who still min/max their toons, research fights, and desire to progress through the roughest content blizzard can throw our way. While there are ranks in Evocati, there are not clearly defined officer positions or castes. Here, you are either a Raider, or you are not.

Everyone participates in preparing for raid by offering ideas for strats, materials for feasts, and everyone plays like a champion. As a raider you can expect respect from your teammates, because they will trust you to do the right thing and perform at the maximum potential for your class and spec. You will also hear the unadulterated truth about your performance. If you are not hacking it, you will be told, and be expected to fix it, or you will not raid.

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Currently recruiting all classes!

High need for Blood DK and H-Pally

So if Evocati sounds like what you have been looking for, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of us, feel free to open a dialogue with a Raider or fill out an application.

Server: Zul'Jin

Apply at evocati.enjin.com/recruitment

Greetings Jartius,

Firstly I'd like to direct your attention to this youtube movie that defines who we are.

But if you prefer to read forum posts than just continue reading below :P

<Sanctum of Dreams> is a guild that originally started in May of 2012. We have come a long way
    since, and have decided to take a new direction. When a number of guild members showed interest in PvP and seeing as Turalyon lacked PvP oriented guilds, <Sanctum of Dreams> took the path to become a PvP guild.[/u]

<Sanctum of Dreams> is one of very few active PvP guilds on Turalyon. As such we, organize battlegrounds almost on a nightly basis. With us, you'd never have to queue for Battlegrounds alone ever again.

Our PvP Goals during MoP include getting as many players involved in the following:

1) Duel Club - Show off your skills, and see if you have what it takes to be the best PvPer in the guild. What better way to become a better PvPer than dueling guildies that are willing to assist in any way possible to make you a better player.

2) Rated Battlegrounds - We have plans to run organized RGBs, currently in need of all roles.

3) Arenas - Run Arenas with guildies, we do offer guild rewards for those that can reach Duelist, Challenger, Rival, and Gladiator ranks. We also have a leaderboard for the guild, and the top arena teams get their names posted as well as bragging rights.

4) World PvP - All <SoD> members are highly encouraged to keep PvP enabled at all times, this may be a PvE server but that doesn't mean we can't tear up The Alliance in Pandaria. We have ideas to hosts RBGs every other week or so and anyone on the server can join. Other events would include taking over Alliance Territory.

Our Main PvE Goals during MoP include:

1) Challenge Modes - Perhaps on the frontend of our PvE endeavors, we are interested in forming a 5 man group that can own top spots on the server and region.

<Sanctum of Dreams> hosts guild wide events on a monthly and weekly basis:

Members that come out to these events can earn EPIC prizes such as....
    -mounts
    -pets
    -gold
    -WoW Game Time
    -PC Gaming Peripherals

Each member can sign up to host their own guild event if they so wish, any gold spent will be reimbursed by us.

Guild Contests are always up on our website, participating in guild contests can earn you not only cool prizes but is a great way to stay active in the guild when in times you or other people are not online in-game.

Thank You to all those that came out to our OCTOBER GUILD EVENT!!!!

Gratz to Abhorrere for Winning the Ruby Panther Mount!!!

Now Announcing our Header Image Guild Contest!!!!

Each person may submit a picture relating to the theme of the month/holiday. Submit your picture and you could have a chance to win 500 gold.
    More info available here:
    http://cen.enjin.com/forum/m/7980023...wanted-ongoing

If you are interested in joining or want to chat please feel free to contact Alocin @ Alocin#1863

or Visit our website at cen.enjin.com