... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    CRZ is amazingly good.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. shut up
    2. stop whining
    3. QQ

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-04 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    It's simple, it's called differences of opinion. As much as you might like to think the world revolves around your opinion, it does not.

Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone can pick two or three things that seem soul-crushing to them personally and say that something is a disaster. Best ex-pac ever according to a lot of people had attunements and grinding for potions to be able to raid, a lot of people could never see raids even if they wanted to, etc.

I think the over-reaction to CRZ is quite strange especially if it's centered around PVP. You rolled on a PVP server and now there's PVP. Uh huh.

PVP Balance: So what else is new, really? Someone please find me a geological era in which people thought that PVP was balanced.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-04 at 04:42 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

1.) Last time I logged in my lock wasn't chained to a daily quest NPC making me do them.
    2.) You had a choice between PvP and PvE server...you choose PvP...
    3.) There are always inbalances in PvP and always will be

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay. - Your opinion
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server. - Your opinion
    3) PVP is a complete disaster. - Really? PvP has been bad in every expansion. Why would you expect this expansion to be any different?

- Dailies werent great but I no longer need to do them so I dont really care at the moment. It really wasnt that bad. Actually nice to be outside of the cities.
    - I would say that more world PvP is a benefit of being on a larger server in itself. Dont like it? Dont go outside or server transfer. PvP on a PvP server? Oh the horror! Love CRZ.
    - PvP stinks in every expansion. I dont know why people expected it to be magically wonderful for this expansion.

Opinions! Everyone has one

Deleted
    with dailys i make sure to get 13 coins per day and dont bother doing the rest

10+ Year Old Account
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.
    Please elaborate.

/yawn

You are not forced to do the daily grinds unless you want to be some fantastic-looking raider and dedicated to your raiding guild. If you are somewhat of a casual player (meaning: you don't have enough time to do the dailies due to work, life, etc), then it is quite understandable being that you might want to dedicate your playtime to doing fun things.

2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    lolwat
    This is an opinion and in my opinion it is not gamebreaking. I don't even worry about CRZ, nor do I worry about those using the system.

Elaborate. You can't just tell us it is a disaster for no reason.

I just don't understand how so many people can whine over every single expansion. No matter what Blizzard does... nobody will every be completely happy. I don't particularly care that much about this expansion, nor did I really care for all of the other expansions; however, I just play the game. If the game is too boring for you: Quit.

only took me 3 days of playing to realize how bad MOP is. Nothing new just another rep grind and world of camp the rare spawns with a lil pokemon thrown in. Seems like most mmos these days are doing this though and the whole genre is becoming quite stale and boring for me. Cancelled MOP borderline of cancelling SWTOR and just playing Star Citizen.

How exactly are you forced to do daily quests? You're one of the many pathetic whiners who say this, and I just don't get it.

Ah, good old cherrypicking. Ignoring anything that doesn't support your wild claims.

Hense you ignore:

1/ Good quest design, long questchains with interesting narrative, not too many vehicle quests.
    2/ Smart loot for quest rewards. No more 'not even offered an item I can use' - though you do need to swap spec if you want some offspec gear (i.e. healing gear, in my case).
    3/ Gorgeous scenery.
    4/ Lots of enemy variety.
    5/ Enemies that do more then melee autoattack - actually having to dodge aoe attacks while questing, or interupt heals.
    6/ Champion rare mobs scattered all over Pandaria.
    7/ More achievements then ever before.
    8/ Pet Battles.
    9/ Monks.
    10/ Challenging raid content.

Oh wait, you just wanted to qq and have a cry about having to do dailies. Which you don't have to do, and are more optional then they've ever been before (i.e. not having to grind a faction for shoulder and head enchants).

10+ Year Old Account
    1, 2 + 3 = opinions.

Dailies aren't compulsory, you can CHOOSE if you wish to do them or not.

I'm not that bothered by CRZ (**IN -MY- OPINION!!**) If you're on a small server, wouldn't you agree that it adds to the environment of the server? (I'm on a Medium server by the way.) And as for PvP servers... don't moan about people PvPing... IF YOU'RE ON A PVP SERVER!

And finally, since when has PvP ever been balanced? It's always been a disaster in a sense. Don't PvP if you don't enjoy it, simple as that.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    How exactly are you forced to do daily quests? You're one of the many pathetic whiners who say this, and I just don't get it.
    I'm actually more tired of this argument than the one you quoted. No you're not "forced" to do the daily quests per se, but to put so many types of upgrades and benefits in a system that not a lot of people enjoyed to begin with isn't exactly amazing design. The issue is that too much was put into the concept of daily quests, not that they exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruie View Post

Elaborate. You can't just tell us it is a disaster for no reason.

[Reply from the beginning...]

Quote Originally Posted by Ruie View Post
    /yawn
    Pretty hard to communicate if denial is the only acceptable answer.

If you want elaboration, sit and actually listen, first.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

So dailies where you work for rep to get things like Valor, Charms, Mounts, and Recipes is awful grinding.

--Weekly raiding where you kill the same bosses twice a week (if you do LFR and a normal/heroic raid) for several hours for gear and Valor is NOT an awful grind.
    --Going into arenas and battlegrounds to PvP with the same characters and abilities over and over to get Honor and Conquest is NOT an awful grind.

The thing about "grinding" is that it is 100% optional. That, and everything you do takes grinding. If you want to raid, you have to grind heroic dungeons. If you want to get raid gear, you have to grind raids. If you want to get PvP epics, you have to grind arenas and battlegrounds. If you want rep, you grind dailies. If you want Pets, you grind Pokemon leveling and catching. If you want to be max level, you grind leveling quests. IF you want rep the OLD way, you grind heroics with a tabard on. If you want a 16-plot farm, you grind farming. If you want lots of gold, you grind AH play (mostly). If you want max professions, you grind gathering and/or crafting. IF you want transmog gear, you grind old content.

I dare anyone on here to find anything that is legitiamte content that is not done through repetition (a.k.a. GRINDING). These complaints are terrible and probably should not have convinced me to leave a comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Pretty hard to communicate if denial is the only acceptable answer.

If you want elaboration, sit and actually listen, first.
    First of all, we are not listening to anything, we are reading. Second of all, I/we read about a few dislikes the OP has about the new expansion; however, he does not include the backgrounds of why he dislikes or has such opinions. You tell me to "sit and actually listen" first before demanding elaboration, but how would I have done so without actually asking for it in the first place? He placed his opinions on this forum without any background, so many others have done the same.

You can point out just my post for asking for some background, but there are plenty others with far worse said about this player.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s all opinions. And every expansion has had worse problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfrier View Post
    So dailies where you work for rep to get things like Valor, Charms, Mounts, and Recipes is awful grinding.

--Weekly raiding where you kill the same bosses twice a week (if you do LFR and a normal/heroic raid) for several hours for gear and Valor is NOT an awful grind.
    --Going into arenas and battlegrounds to PvP with the same characters and abilities over and over to get Honor and Conquest is NOT an awful grind.

The thing about "grinding" is that it is 100% optional. That, and everything you do takes grinding. If you want to raid, you have to grind heroic dungeons. If you want to get raid gear, you have to grind raids. If you want to get PvP epics, you have to grind arenas and battlegrounds. If you want rep, you grind dailies. If you want Pets, you grind Pokemon leveling and catching. If you want to be max level, you grind leveling quests. IF you want rep the OLD way, you grind heroics with a tabard on. If you want a 16-plot farm, you grind farming. If you want lots of gold, you grind AH play (mostly). If you want max professions, you grind gathering and/or crafting. IF you want transmog gear, you grind old content.

I dare anyone on here to find anything that is legitiamte content that is not done through repetition (a.k.a. GRINDING). These complaints are terrible and probably should not have convinced me to leave a comment.
    I agree with what you said 100%. Many players do not understand that they do not have to "grind" anything; however, if they are dedicated to their raiding guild and the guild expects you to be geared enough to progress, then it is something that players need to take time out to "grind". It just depends.

Also, the last thing you mentioned: People would just like to have things handed to them for free.

Deleted
    >opinions.

1. There are tons of other stuff to do. I don't get why people feel so forced to do dailies all the freaking time.
    2. There are Non-PVP Realms for a reason, go there and it will all be fine.
    3. PvP is not balanced at all, but then again it's impossible to balance PvP when there is so much variation among classes.