Frost/Fire Mage LFG & Raiding

Hi - I'm an experienced raider with US top 100 experience as an DPS and US top 50 as a Healer. I'm looking for a mature and stable guild with an active and friendly environment.

I prefer to play Frost, (fun!) but I will play Fire for min/max purposes.

I am looking for an 8pm (CST) 9pm (EST) 6pm (PST) ish start time during weekdays. I have availability weekends but weekend attendance would be approximately 50%.

I am a highly focused and prepared raider that is capable of maximizing my class for any assigned role. My gear is still early but I don't need iLevel to be effective. I don't have purple fever so as long as loot distribution is fair and logical it does not concern me.

I'm not necessarily looking for a bleeding edge progression team, just a group of skilled and dedicated raiders that are teamwork oriented. A sense of guild community would be a huge plus as I can add value both in and out of game toward the guilds success.

Recommendations on skill, experience or character are available on request. I have years of experience as GM, Heal Officer and Raid Leader and while I'm not looking for a similar role in a new guild, I do posses the dedication and leadership qualities needed for a successful team.

I look forward to hearing from you! Please leave your Battletag if you'd like to chat!

/bump for free Cake!

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25/10m raiding guild on Eonar. We pride ourselves in our ability to push endgame content with a hardcore ability and mentality while having a 3-day a week schedule currently we have immediate opening for a healer and DPS in our 25m but need this filled ASAP. this is a guaranteed spot for the right raider. We run a small roster as to give our Raiders Optimal raiding time. (pretty much your being recruited to raid not sit on the bench) We are also a large online gaming community with stakes in many games including LoL hosting our own Minecraft server and many more. If your interested visit www (dot) slle (dot) co or msg me at my realID benker1000 at aol (dot)com or battletag trytrotic#1111 for any questions or for more info

Raid times (25m)
    Tues 9-12:30 EST
    Weds 9-12:30 EST
    Thurs 9-12:30 EST

Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 1/6H and 1/6N with 5% wipes on Blade Lord and 20% Wipes on Heroic Feng*

Thanks!

SPAM BELOW!

<Livid> (lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.

Our Current Guild Focus Pushing Heroic MoP Encounters as quickly as possible.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.

What we Provide to Raiders: Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked already. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

Margaritaville (6/16) is currently in need of exceptional DPS as well as an off-tank.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We have two 10-man raid teams: one running TH/M 8-11:30 Pacific and the other T/TH 8:15-11:45 Pacific.

We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com

Apply at: margaritaville fot wowstead dot com

Class Needs

• 1 Holy/Disc Priest.
    • 1 Warlock
    • 1 exceptional DPS of any class
    • We are currently considering exceptional applicants of any class.

Introduction:

Monolith is a Day One horde guild on the Llane (est) server. Monolith started as a group of friends that have been raiding together since EQ1. We are currently working through T14 progression and look forward to the challenges ahead.

Our primary goal as a guild is to push end game content, while maintaining an environment conducive to having obligations outside of the game. We will not have world firsts, and we will likely not have realm firsts, but we do offer the opportunity to play with like-minded adults who want to enjoy the end game while pushing the content that is available to us while current. We are currently 2/6 Heroic in Mogu'shan Vaults and 6/6 Heart of Fear.

Schedule:

Monolith raids 3 nights a week : Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 – Midnight EST. All of our invites start 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time to ensure a timely first pull.

Expectations:

• Must play well with others. Because we are a guild of adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerance for drama or disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how amazing you think you are, it is imperative that you fit in well with our guild and treat everyone with respect or you will be asked to leave.
    • Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. We request that our Members keep 90% attendance, and our Veterans keep 80% attendance. While we understand that the demographic that we are seeking will have things that may arise and may cause them to miss a raid here and there, we do expect you to make a commitment to our guild.
    • Know your class. I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.
    • Be willing to improve. The first step to becoming a better player is recognizing that there is always something new to learn and always room for improvement. You must accept this, and actively seek to improve yourself as a player, as well as constructively work with your classmates so that we can improve as a team.
    • Gear. We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to your application.
    • Loyalty. Monolith is a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of Monolith, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We are not a stepping stone to the next best thing. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.

If you think that Monolith is a good fit for you, please take the time to complete our recruitment application. You can learn more about Monolith at monolithwow.com . You can also reach me at Earendiljade#1986 hope to hear from you soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    We're looking for a healer or two and some ranged DPS. You can whisper me in game or add my battlenet Lohhan#1707. Here is our info:

<The Requiem>
    Magtheridon-US Horde
    http://www.requiemguild.net

The Requiem started out as one of Magtheridon's stronger Vanilla raiding guilds but died out for a while. In mid-Wrath it was recreated by one of its original members as a 10 man guild. It has since become a strong 25 man guild now progressing in heroic raid content, with a core team of raiders that has been raiding together since tier 5 content in The Burning Crusade.

RECRUITING
    • Exceptional Ranged DPS
    • Priests of ANY TYPE (with opposite offspec)

PROGRESSION
    • 2/6 25-man Heart of Fear
    • 1/6 Heroic 25-man (6/6N) Mogu'shan Vaults
    • 8/8 Heroic 25-man Dragon Soul (4/16/2012)

RAID TIMES
    • Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Sunday 9:00pm - 12:30am
    • Occasionally we will push until 1am on progression, but that is the exception rather than the rule

WHAT WE OFFER
    • Progression raiding on a more relaxed schedule
    • Fair loot council that rewards performance, attendance, and dedication
    • Fun raid and Ventrilo environment

WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
    • 95%+ attendance rate, three nights a week
    • Knowledge of your class
    • Situational awareness
    • Listen to and accept constructive criticism
    • Desire to progress in current-tier content

APPLY AT http://www.requiemguild.net
    • If you are interested, please visit our website to apply, or talk to Hephatitis or myself (Jsz) in-game. Thanks for your time.

ABOUT US
    We are a serious raiding guild, but we also value things like sleep and sanity. We love to progress, but not at the cost of burning out. Our core group is dedicated and very knowledgeable who have adjusted their own busy schedules in order to raid - we are not interested in wasting our time (or yours) several nights a week screwing around.

We do expect people to be on time and have consistent attendance. While working on hardmodes, it is very important to maintain continuity from night to night. We definitely take into account people’s work schedules and real-life emergencies, but would appreciate you being able to make a large majority of these raid times, or letting us know in advance if you won’t be able to attend.

We believe everyone should be looking for those little ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive about doing this- and asking if they need assistance. We want you to perform in raids, as an individual and as part of a team, but a positive learning attitude goes a long way, too.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!