Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    197 cm here,
    con: riding the bus, swear, those things are made for midgets!
    pros: reaching stuff in high places with ease, looking more intimidating(only amplified by the fact that I have a chubby but muscular build) but I'm a really gentle guy actually xD.

169cm, slightly over the average for women. Not many people realize I'm even this tall until I say so, after which they have a huge need to compare heights to see if I'm lying t.t Being average has it's good sides, but it's also rather boring. I think I'm just the "meh" length - not short enough to be cute, not tall enough to look impressive.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    5' even, as a female my pro's would be I can date any guy and they feel tall!
    con's, always having to ask for help to reach things on the top shelf. Not being able to see over the dash in cars here in America...

Deleted
    5' 9" Probably at around the lower end of average. Pretty much the same height as most people I hang around with give or take a few inches, so its not really a problem.

But why the hell do women have to wear these huge high heels? That shit just makes me feel short.

186 cm / 6.1 ft

perks: better view, more confidence (would u rather look down at others or have people look down at you?i dont like people looking at me=D ) , more acessibility

cons: back problems, lame-ass jokes like "hows the weather up there".

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    5 foot 11 / 6 foot, not too small or tall, would prefer to be 6'3 6'4 but don't really care. Felt small in my old school but feel relatively small now since the average height is about 5'8/9.

Deleted
    6'4. It is brilliant.

I'm 5'11", so that's average or just above. There is no problems that come along with it, although I do wish I was a few inches taller.
    Last edited by anveena; 2012-11-04 at 10:52 PM.

5'9'' I never thought of myself as short until I left high school. Just recently I went to a concert and I was way taller than half the crowd but the other half was way taller than me. I'm glad I'm not really short but at the same time I don't feel tall. I do wish I was taller but I am pretty sure I am done growing (22 years old).

Deleted
    179-180cm.. The only problem I have is that my GF is to tall to walk in heels. She becomes alot taller than me and she hates it.. Guess it is more her problem than mine ^^

I'm a bit over 5'8". The only real negative is that I love basketball, and it kind of sucks for that.

Deleted
    5'10" here, on the goldielocks zone. Everything is juuuust right.

10+ Year Old Account
    5'1 ish.

Pro: All the guys seem to want to protect me / help me (although i never abuse this power.) Can also get into small spaces!

Con: Got called Smurf when my skin turned blue for half a year. Im seroius, my skin actually was blue.

5'4" / 162.5 cm, female

Seeing and reaching stuff on top of the fridge is a pain. Anything on the top / upper shelves in cabinets is a pain. I'm shorter than my mother, and all of her relatives.

I never have to duck to get through adult sized doorways, or in stairwells. My laundry's not as heavy. I'm not "tall" so guys (at least) don't perceive me as some sort of threat. Most below average height guys are still taller than me - which doesn't matter to me so much as they find my lack of tallness sort of calming or comforting or something. I'm the same height as my father.

I can't really think of anything else strictly related to my height. I'm not so short as to be considered abnormal in some areas, but in a lot of other regions I'm definitely below average. I suppose being on the cusp is sort of inconvenient as well - I'll get used to being considered average in height, and then suddenly I'm surrounded by people who mention how short I am (by about 2 inches). That sort of change in mentality is disorienting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freshman and Sophomore year of high school I was 4' 11'' and my friends joked about my height, more in a fun way than mean, but it bothered me a little. Now I'm 5'11'' and everything is gravy.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a 5'8" / ~172cm, 120lb / 54kg American female, my completely average height and frame has ... absolutely no effect on anything. I'm boring!

10+ Year Old Account
    6'1 here. (186 cm)

Pretty much average where I live.

5'2" 20 year old female. I'm very petite - barely 100 pounds. I cannot reach anything in past the first shelf in my upper cabinets, I have to move the seat in my car nearly all the way forward to reach the peddles and be able to see the speedometer without looking around the steering wheel. Some pros would be that I can fit anywhere. "Oh my puppy lost her ball underneath the bed? don't worry! I'll get it." Though this can be annoying when the underside of the bed has not been visited by a vacuum cleaner in a few months...

I wish I was taller. I see all these models with gorgeous legs that go for miles. Shorts are hard to find - when they fit my waist, they are uber short shorts. When they are the length I like, they are too big around the waist, and I don't have extra money to tailor them, or go to better quality stores with better size selections. Also, everyone treats me like I'm porcelain - when they shake my hand they hold it like it'll crumble under the lightest pressure. >
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    5'2" 20 year old female. I'm very petite - barely 100 pounds. I cannot reach anything in past the first shelf in my upper cabinets, I have to move the seat in my car nearly all the way forward to reach the peddles and be able to see the speedometer without looking around the steering wheel. Some pros would be that I can fit anywhere. "Oh my puppy lost her ball underneath the bed? don't worry! I'll get it." Though this can be annoying when the underside of the bed has not been visited by a vacuum cleaner in a few months...

I wish I was taller. I see all these models with gorgeous legs that go for miles. Shorts are hard to find - when they fit my waist, they are uber short shorts. When they are the length I like, they are too big around the waist, and I don't have extra money to tailor them, or go to better quality stores with better size selections. Also, everyone treats me like I'm porcelain - when they shake my hand they hold it like it'll crumble under the lightest pressure. >
    Pff...I would be able to throw you around like a ball! Barely 100 pounds and petite? :P

But don't be jealous, short girls are cute as f.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 177cm, I feel short but everyone calls my tall.
    But then there are some people so much taller than me that just make me feel tiny...