[A] Order of the Golden Dawn--The Improv Everywhere of Stormrage!

A flashmob in the middle of Stormwind City. Drunken Dungeon Fridays. Darts and contests. Parades and parties. This is but a sampling of all the merriment that awaits members of The Order of the Golden Dawn on Alliance side Stormrage! We primarily focus on guild events and contests, achievements, and helping with leveling and professions.

If you're looking for a place to have fun between raids and dungeons, or when you're just burnt out on leveling, this is the place for you! Not the right fit for your raider? What about that alt you're leveling, or the alt you mainly use for professions? It's our goal to be a great place to hang out with people you like, and a way to enjoy all aspects of this world, not just endgame.

In addition to being a great place to hang out with friends, the Order is like the Improv Everywhere of the Stormrage server. We have big things planned and we need your help to be successful! From flashmobs to hide and seek to community events and more, we want to make it one of our goals to remind players to "look up more" and enjoy the game for all it has to offer.

If you'd like to learn more, check us out at:
    theorderofthegoldendawn.guildlaunch.com

Feel free to pm me for more information!

See you in Azeroth!

Hey everyone!

We're still looking for awesome players looking to have a great time with us on Stormrage!

Whisper me in game or send me a PM for more info. You can find me on either Raeynynn, Noxri, or Razielle.

Getting ready to set up our weekly Drunken Dungeon runs. PM me for info! Tentative start date is this Friday (November 9, 2012).

If you're underage you can still participate, being drunk isn't a requirement so long as we have enough people who are. Mumble, however, will be necessary.

See you in Azeroth!