I have a HDD, If I were to buy an SSD and move the things I want to it would it work?

If I already have a HDD with everything on it and I want to buy a SSD just for pc games would I be able to download or just move the files and run games off of the SSD without complications?

Kind of stupid question, but just making sure.

Btw, getting the crucial m4 128GB. Hope everything goes fine.

For some. Things like WoW would work just fine, OS and some other products probably not. Some specificity would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    For some. Things like WoW would work just fine, OS and some other products probably not. Some specificity would be good.
    Ok, just want I wanted to know. Ty.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    For almost all games it should work fine. As Tradewind mentioned, it won't work as well with regular applications.

Personally I would recommend the Samsung 830 256 GB instead. Right now it's just about the most value you can get when it comes to SSD drives.

Deleted
    You's better use a disk cloning software such as Acronis True Image or Norton Ghost. With the help of these software product you will be able to create an exact clone of your HDD and then expand it on your SSD. In this way everything will work fine.
    Last edited by mmoc5faf9daf41; 2012-11-27 at 04:24 PM.