Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Backbone?

The CM back tracked a few pages later.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...838?page=7#125

That handsome troll hunter has some points and Blizzard can't seem to find a better way to deal with them except by raging.
    [This is to Veliladon, not Cybran, wrong click]

But he was right though.

How does Blizzard figure out what the community wants when they go north, south, east, west in demands?

Your idea of what you want, isn't what another guy wants. And if it infringes on how I play, I certainly wouldn't want it too.

So how do you make sense of it all?
    Last edited by Kevyne-Shandris; 2012-11-06 at 03:07 PM.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

When I saw that yesterday, I actually applaud that blue poster. Why should they take the crap that some moron throws at them. That section is suppose to be for good questions to be answered concerning the game, not snarky comments of someone who thinks they are above and beyond everyone else. To me they wasted a space for a perfectly good question that could of been asked about LFR. so good job blue poster. good job ;]

Made by Visenna, TY<3