Deleted

Question Elegon pylons bugged??

Hey everyone,

My guild is currently having many problems to defeat Elegon 10N because one or two of the pylons of P3 do not usually appear when this phase begins, so we have to kill the others pylons and wait for other 20-30 seconds until the bugged one finally appears, which causes a huge amount of damage and too many sparks. The bugged pylons is always one of the two pylons at the very end of the room.

Is anyone experiencing this trouble? I would appreciate your answers, and if someone knows how to deal with this bug or what causes it.

Thanks,
    Laenar
    Last edited by mmoca4aca4237f; 2012-11-06 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Pylons only spawn instantly if you let the orbs touch it, allowing one to hit a pylon will mean only that one will spawn and the others will be delayed. You should ignore the last orb spawn and focus the boss, once they connect you move to DPS them.

That's what he is saying the pylons do not spawn even when the orbs hit them. To answer your question OP using AoE on the place where the pylons should be usually makes it appear, it is rather annoying when they dont spawn.

This is happening to a guildie of ours as well.. It spawns after we kill another pylon... I am going to try the aoe thing to see if that works ... glad i checked here thanks

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers. And yes, as Bleachroxs said, we have problems with the pylons spawing even when we leave the last wave of orbs and focus the boss. We'll try using AoE, thanks again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laenar View Post
    My guild is currently having many problems to defeat Elegon 10N because one or two of the pylons of P3 do not usually appear when this phase begins, so we have to kill the others pylons and wait for other 20-30 seconds until the bugged one finally appears, which causes a huge amount of damage and too many sparks. The bugged pylons is always one of the two pylons at the very end of the room.
    Happened to me everytime for the last two weeks, with the two back pylons. And I couldn't see them even when the orbs hit them.
    Logging off/back makes them reappear, but I can't release after a wipe or they will disappear again.
    A guildmate had the same bug the first week also. Still don't know what's causing it.

Deleted
    The pylons that don't directly has a spark reaching it do spawn with a small delay, sometimes long, sometimes short.

This has happened to our guild several times nothing is more frustrating than killing 5 waves then having a pylon bug. Its only happened to 2 guildies and it was in 10 man the way we figured out to fix it was to turn off deadly boss mods. One of our officers said DBM has caused errors like this in the past and after having our hunter and mage turn it off we didnt have an issue. So i recommend that disable DBM unless your not using it then i have no clue.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Yeah one of our guildies was having this problem too, everyone else could see it but for somereason he was unable to click on either of the back to pylons. We were going to swap him to a different pylon but he ended up being able to target it and we got it down, but it did make a few attempts unnecessarily difficult.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen this happen once before with the back left pylon. Usually you can see the top of it before it comes up, but it disappeared completely when the pylon phase began. I moused over the area thinking it might just be invisible but my cursor never turned to the sword, and there was no nameplate showing up while I stood inches away from its normal position.

This was without DBM.
    Last edited by konway; 2012-11-06 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Hey again,

My guild mates tried last night what Bleachroxs suggested about using AoE in the place where the pylon is supossed to spawn, and it seems to work!

Deleted
    Same thing here, first time we tried log out after every try to see if the bug disappears. After that, I did a heroic jump next to a "invisible" pylon and made it appear. So it seems any aoe damage next to the pylon zone makes it show up. Worked 3/3 times, so it's a safe guess it will work for you too

And yes, the only pylon that bugged for us was the NW one (the last one on the left side)