Bug? Losing almost all fury when switching "stance"

Can't seem to find anything around... Sorry if someone already asked / answered this question before.

After the 5.1 patch, when I switch from Dark Apotheosis to Metamorphosis, all my build up fury seems to be gone really fast.
    Say, I build up to 1000 fury in Dark Apotheosis and switch to Metamorphosis, my fury drops down to around 180 - 200 within 1-2 seconds time.
    Was this change intended, like when you change stance and lose all resources? Or is this a bug?

Thank you!
    Affliction warlock who greatly misses his five empowered damage over time spells and his lovely imp.
    An imp who supplies his master infinitive amount of mana and always stays in another dimension.

It has always worked like this.

hm.... did not know that.
    nvm then. Thanks ~

Is there a way to delete my thread?
    Affliction warlock who greatly misses his five empowered damage over time spells and his lovely imp.
    An imp who supplies his master infinitive amount of mana and always stays in another dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by icyhk View Post
    Can't seem to find anything around... Sorry if someone already asked / answered this question before.

After the 5.1 patch, when I switch from Dark Apotheosis to Metamorphosis, all my build up fury seems to be gone really fast.
    Say, I build up to 1000 fury in Dark Apotheosis and switch to Metamorphosis, my fury drops down to around 180 - 200 within 1-2 seconds time.
    Was this change intended, like when you change stance and lose all resources? Or is this a bug?

Thank you!
    To stop the glyph from being abused by simply staying in DA -> building max fury very fast -> going meta with full cds and nuking ( which is beyond OP), blizzard placed a reset on fury whenever exiting from DA, no matter how much fury you've gathered in DA you will go back to the minimum amount of 200, this was its function since beta , it's not new.

edit:
    Is there a way to delete my thread?
    just leave it, it will fall into previous pages within a day.
    Last edited by wholol; 2012-12-02 at 02:14 AM.