Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Amber Shaper must be a huge cockblock on 10man.
    Sure seems like it. I wonder if Paragon would ever consider recruiting people from their server to fill out the remaining 15 spots for Amber Shaper only, then switching back to 10 man for empress

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Sure seems like it. I wonder if Paragon would ever consider recruiting people from their server to fill out the remaining 15 spots for Amber Shaper only, then switching back to 10 man for empress
    I think it would be more problems than helpful, to be honest. Even on 25man, Im sure the fight isnt a pushover.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 10:25 PM ----------

But, more importantly, finding 15 raiders of that caliber would be a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Shared lockout as well, you can't go from 10 to 25 heroic or vice versa once you are saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Shared lockout as well, you can't go from 10 to 25 heroic or vice versa once you are saved.
    Well. This is a MUCH better reason. Impossibility always beats out improbability. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Oh, you're right, I forgot that. You can do that only on normal isn't it?

The DPS requirement must be absolutely absurd for 10man. If Frag's armory is anything to go by.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ggoji/advanced

Full blown DPS mode as a tank. Haste stacking, Hard capped Expertise. I would love to see what his DPS is like while tanking right now.

Deleted
    The DPS requirement must be absolutely absurd for 10man. If Frag's armory is anything to go by.

Full blown DPS mode as a tank. Haste stacking, Hard capped Expertise. I would love to see what his DPS is like while tanking right now.
    Capping expertise and then stacking haste or mastery is what pala tanks do in mop, it has nothing to do with DPs, and everything with threat generation and damage avoidance through maximum Holy Power generation.....

Most tanks has similar stat priority, it's nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Capping expertise and then stacking haste or mastery is what pala tanks do in mop, it has nothing to do with DPs, and everything with threat generation and damage avoidance through maximum Holy Power generation.....
    For the record, he didn't switch to that setup until HoF progression started. If I'm not completely mistaken, he was expertise softcapped and stacking mastery prior to that.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Examples like these are what make statements like "25man is the only world first that counts" invalid and extremely unscrupulous.

Deleted
    What are people basing the assumption of it being harder in 10man on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    What are people basing the assumption of it being harder in 10man on?
    How about the fact that paragon has been wipin on him for 10 hours and BL killed it in 4 hours on 25m. U must be dellusional if u think otherwise.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omgclayaiken View Post
    How about the fact that paragon has been wipin on him for 10 hours and BL killed it in 4 hours on 25m. U must be dellusional if u think otherwise.
    Shh, obviously if something goes down first on 25m it's pure skill, but when it goes down first on 10m it's because the fight is easier.

People should just start understanding the fact some fights are harder on 10m and some on 25m.

Quote Originally Posted by omgclayaiken View Post
    Only 2 guilds have killed it on 25 man mode though.

Paragon were the only ones to get 6/6 heroic for a while in MSV on 10 man.

Deleted
    Paragon just killed Amber Shaper and Sejta wrote this on IRC:
    [@Seita] boss was hotfixed before our kill (amber shaper).
    [@Seita] third pull after fix 8<
    Last edited by mmocf844ce7678; 2012-11-10 at 12:08 AM.

yup they did ... gratz to them

Did he say what was hotfixed?

Deleted
    10 man had the same rate of the amber construct debuffs as 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by 45223 View Post
    10 man had the same rate of the amber construct debuffs as 25 man.
    Do you mean reshape life?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanath View Post
    Do you mean reshape life?
    Anyhow, it was... not working as intended in terms of 10 and 25 balance(Same way if like a boss casts debuffs on players, in 10m you get 2 and 25m you get 5). There needs to be some sort of scaling for the difficulties