Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you believe that social and socities system have fail ?

Me Yes

Because there are level of social and societies that what make human / human

Upper
    Middle
    Lower
    Sub-Lower

But what i find from the bottom that they blame the lower/middle class for there failure and there social and societies injustice, Is almost like you have to do a double take and ask *are you serious* that you blame the lower/middle for your fault because you can do any constructive for societies or be a decent human, But ask for the upper they look down on all three but still the bottom will raise hell................

No.

Welcome to the right side of the political spectrum, where rigid class structure is encouraged, and as you travel further to the right, required.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The system have fail because the sub-lower/lower people of the bracket they achieve nothing because they are destroying and not helping with societies and then inturn blame the middle/upper for the fault and that my argument because they are lazy and who pay the price societies of the middle/upper

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:42 PM ----------

because my situation is lower/middle income when i was working i was middle income and participating as a person to societies

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, cos those things are awesome and have made the First World better.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Deleted
    You need to define what society and what social system ! There are ones better than others.
    There are countries out there that provide for their people, unless you are a lazy bum, coz they have oil and such ... but still they exploit the immigrants or don't care for the rest of the world.
    As a whole humanity has failed thou.