Raid Boss Idea: Escaping the dungeon similar to LK on HoR

I actually enjoyed the Lich King fight on Halls of Reflection, where your goal was to simply get to the end before the Lich King catches up to you.

Now I actually want to see this taken up, where you have only a limited time to blow through sets of mobs and reach the end before time runs out. What do you guys think? Should it apply to a raid dungeon like after your confrontation with the source of the Sha? Or maybe after you kill Mogu Emperor Lei Shen?

Deleted
    It'd be rather suitable if we ever get a Sargeras encounter. I'd rather run than fight him.
    Last edited by mmoccc3932e217; 2012-11-07 at 03:21 AM.

I've always wanted a fight that followed classic games where lava was rising and you need to run through the obstacle course to get to the next level while the lava rises (ex Jak and Daxter dark eco rising while climbing silo)

Please just shut the hell up.

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2012-11-07 at 05:10 AM.

seriously fuck everything that has to do with npcs. be it either quests or dungeons where they have to be walked with or talk a shitton like well of eternity. you cant rush through them and stand there doing nothing like a dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    seriously fuck everything that has to do with npcs. be it either quests or dungeons where they have to be walked with or talk a shitton like well of eternity. you cant rush through them and stand there doing nothing like a dumbass
    than being chased by one shouldn't be a problem lol, no need to wait for it at all lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

seriously fuck everything that has to do with npcs.
    Last edited by simsjackop; 2012-11-07 at 08:20 AM.