Thread: Magic Find?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not wear MF in dungeons, I think that will cripple the group, since my DPS will be much lower.
    I tried Power / MF gear, but it just does not work for me(cond necro). In the big zerg events that everybody farms (pinx, broodmother and some other event in that area) I can`t really tag anything, stuff dies just too fast. And it`s very boring.
    I really don`t understand why there is no Power / MF gear or some other combinations that I could use.

Anyway, I will run like I do now, gathering stuff and killing the normal way. Zerg events are not for me I guess. And I`m not gonna roll some Ele or Warr or whatever the best class to farm them is.
    We`ll see what the future holds.

Thank you everyone for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Put together a MF set last night, about ...140% total (with a banner buff up, ~130% otherwise).

Actually got really lucky and had a lodestone drop after like...4 kills (and wasn't even trying to farm Sparks, they just happened to be in the way).

After that, spent probably another two hours farming, zerging events, etc and got nothing but a bunch of porous bones, white/blue items and the occasional green. =(

Other than the lodestone - which I guess I could attribute to the MF set, or just good luck - it didn't seem to do a whole heck of a lot. But that's just one farming session, I'll take some time to really show results I would imagine.
    MF just increased the RNG of drops. RNG is still RNG though.