Deleted

Addon to highlight Player Name if mentioned in chat?

Hi I use to have an addon that highlights your name in chat if someone mentions it but now I am missing it and was wondering what it was called or if there is an addon similar.

I am using chatter but I cannot find an option for that. Can anyone help me out?
    Thank you!

Prat would do that for you if they were in your guild I believe.

Deleted
    Thank you but I would rather not change from using chatter if possible though. I won't say no to it just yet though unless there is no other better way for me

15+ Year Old Account
    Chatter does this.

Chatter Settings -> Player Names -> Settings -> Color self in Messages + Emphasize self in messages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelf View Post
    Chatter does this.

Chatter Settings -> Player Names -> Settings -> Color self in Messages + Emphasize self in messages
    When I tried that, it just emphasized my name on the far left when ever I said something and not actually when someone mentions my name in chat if that makes sense. Maybe it does not work if I mention my own name in chat as that would explain it. Thank you I will test it out!

Deleted
    Chatter does it for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm that my own name is not highlighted in my own messages.

Chatter can indeed do this.

Interface -> Addons -> Chatter -> Highlights

Simply add your name (or any nicknames that people may frequently use) and whenever someone says that word in chat you'll see that message popup in the center of your screen (like most warnings do).

You can add any word you want such as crafting terms or certain instances of roles if you are looking for a certain pug,