1. #1

    Having to level gathering alts is REALLY lame

    I'm forced to play my druid because I want to farm in Pandaria.

    -_-

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    I'm forced to play my druid because I want to farm in Pandaria.

    -_-
    choice =/= forced.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    choice =/= forced.
    Thank you Captain Obvious.

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Flalia4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    Thank you Captain Obvious.
    You say your forced. He tells you a choice is not being forced. Then you be rude to him? wut.

  5. #5
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    I'm forced to play my druid because I want to farm in Pandaria.

    -_-
    wait...so you want to farm without playing? mind=blown

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral Bladeface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alaska. Cold as shit.
    Posts
    1,182
    quit the game then and go play farmville or something lazy ass
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    quit the game then and go play farmville or something lazy ass
    You sound madder than I did in the first post, AND added nothing of value.

    Awesome.

  8. #8
    Bloodsail Admiral spaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,112
    people gather?

    all that stuff come from the AH.
    3DS FC: 5172 - 0403 - 7277
    Pokemon Y Safari Steel Type (Feroseed, Forretess, Brozong)
    Bravely Default
    White Mage|XIV Stream

  9. #9
    Then dont, just buy it from the AH or gather on your main or just do without.
    Do you expect to get it for free?
    Why do you want to farm on Panderia?
    Last edited by 999tigger; 2012-11-08 at 07:39 AM.

  10. #10
    I think he wants them shiny gold peices handed to him..... Do what most people do... FARM. If you dont wish to do it shouldve made your main have a gather prof
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

    General George S Patton

  11. #11
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Carolina Country
    Posts
    910
    My main is a druid and I don't even farm on her unless something is insanely expensive. That's how the economy works though, if you want to make the most gold, you farm. That way when you use what you farmed to craft something, the profit from it goes entirely to you.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

  12. #12
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    people gather?

    all that stuff come from the AH.
    Just like milk is made in a factory.

    Seriously though, if you have some sort of income (and gathering is just one of the ways to get one), you can probably get all that you need. Guildies are helpful as well. I'd give any guildmate a big discount on herbs.

    Oh and yeah, I lvl'd my druid as well, in no small part in order to gather, but it didn't feel like a chore to me. I like my druid, I like pandaria, and I like farming.

  13. #13
    Brewmaster jahasafrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,314
    If you don't like it, don't do it. Preferably without making useless threads.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    I'm forced to play my druid because I want to farm in Pandaria.

    -_-
    If instant mounts are so important to you only gather during Hallow's End.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •