Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Buff Ideas:
    It seems a simple single target DPS increase would to give us something like the T14 2 set bonus as just a future patch buff. Or give us a "true" Kill Shot. I want my Kill Shot to have increased Crit rate like Careful Aim status, and to hit like a truck. It's embarrassing to see our "execute" ability hit for only 65k at 483 ilvl. And to top it off, sometimes it doesn't activate until like 17% and sometimes it doesn't reset correctly.

For AOE, something that possibly allows Multishot (+other things like Beast Cleave, Serpent Spread) to hit X times harder with >Y< amount of enemies hits. More "Cleaveability", similar mass AOE. Blizzard could even make the bonus PVE only like they did with the Warrior ability that reduced enemy armor. Or just something simple like reducing the cost of Multishot to 34 or something (toth=17).

On topic:
    In exchange for what we lack, we gain THE BEST mobile dps in the game. All we need now is a fight with almost nonstop movement, if they added one passed 3/6 HoF, I'm in love with that fight. No one I know will keep up with me.

Don't forget for every advantage, there's possibly a disadvantage. Rogues can single target and cleave well, but begin to become lackluster when there is a lot of AOE and running back and forth target switching. Most casters crumble under heavy movement. Small "execute" phases hurt Warriors and other similar classes. Certain encounters won't allow melee in the back of the boss (Spirit Kings first guy, depends if everyone stacks or just the ranged/healers/tanks stack). There is most likely others but it's about 3:30 am and I'm tired. From the situations I layed out, only BM Hunters are under penalty from the running back and forth target switching. Not like our Kill Shot hits hard enough for a smaller execute phase to become a hindrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Buff Ideas:
    It seems a simple single target DPS increase would to give us something like the T14 2 set bonus as just a future patch buff. Or give us a "true" Kill Shot. I want my Kill Shot to have increased Crit rate like Careful Aim status, and to hit like a truck. It's embarrassing to see our "execute" ability hit for only 65k at 483 ilvl. And to top it off, sometimes it doesn't activate until like 17% and sometimes it doesn't reset correctly.

For AOE, something that possibly allows Multishot (+other things like Beast Cleave, Serpent Spread) to hit X times harder with >Y< amount of enemies hits. More "Cleaveability", similar mass AOE. Blizzard could even make the bonus PVE only like they did with the Warrior ability that reduced enemy armor. Or just something simple like reducing the cost of Multishot to 34 or something (toth=17).

On topic:
    In exchange for what we lack, we gain THE BEST mobile dps in the game. All we need now is a fight with almost nonstop movement, if they added one passed 3/6 HoF, I'm in love with that fight. No one I know will keep up with me.

Don't forget for every advantage, there's possibly a disadvantage. Rogues can single target and cleave well, but begin to become lackluster when there is a lot of AOE and running back and forth target switching. Most casters crumble under heavy movement. Small "execute" phases hurt Warriors and other similar classes. Certain encounters won't allow melee in the back of the boss (Spirit Kings first guy, depends if everyone stacks or just the ranged/healers/tanks stack). There is most likely others but it's about 3:30 am and I'm tired. From the situations I layed out, only BM Hunters are under penalty from the running back and forth target switching. Not like our Kill Shot hits hard enough for a smaller execute phase to become a hindrance.
    Maybe Kill shot redesign:
    Damage doubled, if it fails to kill a target, instead of giving another Kill Shot, the target takes 20% increased damage taken for 8 seconds and a 15 second cooldown.

Wouldn't be that powerful in the end, Colossus Smash already gives Warriors over 20% increased damage during the 6s duration, but their is available the entire time through the fight, where Hunter's would have it for only the Execute phase.
    Another idea would be that the Target takes 50% of the Kill Shot damage over 10 seconds as a Bleed(Since, you know, a Kill shot that fails to kill you would probably hurt a lot still)

Would be really nice to see some debuff mechanics implemented, currently our only debuff that is important is Hunter's Mark, which is applied passively through Glyph.
    Similar to Warriors having their Colossus Smash. (Note: Numbers are off and Blizz would have to shape them properly)