Thread: My max elo

Deleted

My max elo

I was testing this lol signature and I see "max elo 994" but when i started I was elo 1300+, I should have a screenshot somewhere, why now is 994?
    It was not season 1, I'm pretty sure.

Deleted
    Its working fine for me at least. Tho i had the showed elo like 1 day ago.

Deleted
    But, the max elo is should be the max since s2 start or is it calculated on the last period of time?
    Cause my ELO now is 900, a couple of weeks ago was probably 994, at beginning of s2 was 1300+.

It's probably calculated once your ELO is actually determined, as in when it shows the number in your profile.

Deleted
    Well, I thought it was calculated when I've first read 1300+, tnx.

I think this signature is using Lolking to find your max elo, and on lolking yours is 994 so yeah.

At some point early September (when the end-of-season rewards were announced), your max Elo was 'reset' to your current Elo. But then it's your max elo after that point that determines what rewards you'll get.

So if you hit 1300 earlier in this season but then dropped to 900ish by September, then your max Elo would become that 900ish. But then if you were to hit 1300 again and then drop to 900 again afterward, your max Elo would be 1300 and you'd receive the rewards for being silver. (Whereas the old system used your current Elo, so you wouldn't qualify for anything if that were to happen.)

So basically, only your max Elo from early September onward is now relevant. Your max Elo prior to that is gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    At some point early September (when the end-of-season rewards were announced), your max Elo was 'reset' to your current Elo. But then it's your max elo after that point that determines what rewards you'll get.

So if you hit 1300 earlier in this season but then dropped to 900ish by September, then your max Elo would become that 900ish. But then if you were to hit 1300 again and then drop to 900 again afterward, your max Elo would be 1300 and you'd receive the rewards for being silver. (Whereas the old system used your current Elo, so you wouldn't qualify for anything if that were to happen.)

So basically, only your max Elo from early September onward is now relevant. Your max Elo prior to that is gone.
    OK tnx
    10 chars