Thread: Shadowmeld

Deleted

Shadowmeld

Sorry for dumb question - didnt tryed yet, but is it possible to use Shadowmeld and start to eat some food to get back mana ?

I think that if it works a little bit like the rogue skill "stealth", you should eat/drink first and then Shadowmeld.

15+ Year Old Account
    it doesnt work, SM does not take you out of combat.
    you only get taken out of combat if you the last target of the mobs becase when a mob has no valid targets left he will reset
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    I think that if it works a little bit like the rogue skill "stealth", you should eat/drink first and then Shadowmeld.
    Yep this, eat/drink then use Shadowmeld.

Deleted
    cant u can drop out of combat with shadowmeld and start eating untill u get hit again?

e: speaking about pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    it doesnt work, SM does not take you out of combat.
    you only get taken out of combat if you the last target of the mobs becase when a mob has no valid targets left he will reset
    Like those nelf druids that smeld->flight form in world pvp EVERY. FUCKING. TIME?

Quote Originally Posted by Isopahajuho View Post
    cant u can drop out of combat with shadowmeld and start eating untill u get hit again?

e: speaking about pvp
    If you can manage to not get attacked for 6 seconds. But being stationary isn't exactly going to help with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In arena you can shadowmeld straight into drinking mate

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Like those nelf druids that smeld->flight form in world pvp EVERY. FUCKING. TIME?
    Even w/o shadowmeld - druids are OP at escaping world pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    yesand we druid like it !
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

You will become visible if you enter into another action after Shadowmeld. Eating before will cancel the eating if you are still eating when you Shadowmeld. So really you should only eat when the coast is clear. You can apply this in the real world too, but for sake of decorum, I find that I do this all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laernis View Post
    You will become visible if you enter into another action after Shadowmeld. Eating before will cancel the eating if you are still eating when you Shadowmeld. So really you should only eat when the coast is clear. You can apply this in the real world too, but for sake of decorum, I find that I do this all the time.
    Also if you play a nelf hunter with spirit beast you can pretty much drink and use spirit heal in middle of the mobs. Makes stuff go faster too.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Thats why is nelf > human in arenas for healers. You can smeld to drink.