TL;DR: How to get buffed in two months?
After one and a half years of living like a dead fish and dropping from 90kg bench to 40kg (lol) I've grown tired of this weak body of mine.
Straight to the details:
"Hard gainer" (I just have a fast metabolism)
All time record: 82kg, bench 90kg. No idea about body fat index.
I'll start the training in January, because I first have to finish some time consuming stuff and I can't focus on training. Which brings me to the reason why I said "two months to get fit" in my title.
In March I am going to start my study abroad and I'd like to be way more fit than I am now. But my old training schedule was focused on long term body definition and stamina training since I already was at the point where I didn't want to get any "stronger/bulkier".
Basically, my plan is to do what I did when I first started working out. Gain weight, gain stamina and focus on LRHI (low rep, high intense) training. I am quite positive that I can continue my training during my studies and switch to something that aims more at long term body recreation, but now I have the free time to totally focus only on training and I'd really like to get quite a bit stronger than I am now.
What I would like to do now is:
- Change my diet to gain some "natural" weight (simply without supplements). Lots of pasta, 4 meals a day, fruits, nuts. Basically some diet that you can find all over the internet regarding weight gain.
- Once it's January and I can start working out, I'll also start a 6 week Creatine cure. I further intend to drink around 4-5 liters of water a day.
- In addition to Creatine, I think it wouldn't harm me to use Weider protein shakes after training. ( is there anything you could recommend me? )
I'd like to have my focus on upper/lower chest, shoulders, bizeps, trizeps and stamina.
What limits me the most now is that I can't go to a real gym. It's no use applying for a 6 months contract at the local gym if I am only going to use it for two months. But I have quite a few items at home.
- Two short hand dumbbells with removable weights ( goes from 2kg to 12kg per dumbbell )
- SZ bar ( same weights as dumbbell weights, so up to 24kg ) ( http://www.scsports.de/media/images/...ange-10web.jpg )
- A flat bench with removable weights ( goes from 20kg to 80 kg in total ) ( http://fortivita.files.wordpress.com...ench_press.jpg )
- A Powerball
- A pull up bar ( http://www.asseenontvguys.com/produc...ll-up-bar-.jpg )
So what kind of exercises can you guys recommend me with this limited amount of tools? Also, is my plan to reach 85kg of weight and 80kg bench press until March delusional?