how good is feral for pvp with 5.1?

I like dps hybrids that can heal.

I played ret pally and dk in wrath
    frost dk in cata
    and currently enh shaman in mop

Im thinking about feral after putting it off for quite a few years now

ret paladin is too bursty, even though the healing is faceroll it feels more like a ranged holy hunter without the pet instead of the melee class with 10yrd ranged like in wrath

DK is still good/solid in mop but their healing was nerfed quite a bit and i dont think the 7%(15% nerfed during cata) from deathstrike isnt enough for the amount of dmg mop classes bring.

Enh shaman is pretty much nearly perfect for my play style, however their survivability is pretty cheap and the dmg could be better outside cds.

Now ill try feral, i hear that rejuv heals for something nowadays, their burst is good/gear(like most other melee) but i dont know if their sustained is subpar?

I'd like to be somewhat relevant outside burst cds but many melee classes suffer from crappy sustained dmg. Is feral the same? how severe is it?

Ferals are amazing, and they are receiving a buff in 5.1. Rejuv heals for good amounts, but Healing touch combined w/ NS is amazing. I had it crit for 250k before. If you have that cat form glyph too, healing done in cat form is increased. So, HT is like a lay on hands some times. Feral's burst is amazing. I love ravage! The damage from that is crazy!

Deleted
    With 5.1 Blizzard will shift some of the damage from rake to shred and ravage. That's a small nerf for sustained damage when not on the target but a buff to our already heavy burst during CDs. Since the current state of pvp promotes burst over sustained dps this is a pvp buff for kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by babuka View Post
    With 5.1 Blizzard will shift some of the damage from rake to shred and ravage. That's a small nerf for sustained damage when not on the target but a buff to our already heavy burst during CDs. Since the current state of pvp promotes burst over sustained dps this is a pvp buff for kittens.
    I thought these changes had already happened and 5.1 is only a tooltip fix.

Deleted
    Ferals were NEVER EVER bad for pvp. Whoever has problems on feral for pvp needs to l2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    Ferals were NEVER EVER bad for pvp. Whoever has problems on feral for pvp needs to l2p.
    Angry Bob is angry

Lol jk :P

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofZenon View Post
    Ferals are amazing, and they are receiving a buff in 5.1. Rejuv heals for good amounts, but Healing touch combined w/ NS is amazing. I had it crit for 250k before. If you have that cat form glyph too, healing done in cat form is increased. So, HT is like a lay on hands some times. Feral's burst is amazing. I love ravage! The damage from that is crazy!
    how are they receiving a buff in 5.1? I see nothing in patch notes besides something for bear damage

I think ferals are OK, not even close to as good as warriors though. ferals cant spam 50k heroic strikes and mortal strikes with no skill, and get destroyed with fears(which wars can break) only difference is ferals can never really be rooted, but warriors dont really have that problem(avatar is small nerf to mobility, not that fixes much)
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Ferals getting nerf in 5.1 like every other hybrid bcs of pvp power not working on healing for dps spec.
    Blizzard instead of checking spec one by one chosen path of global nerfhammer for all hybrids...

Somebody doesn't know about the first couple years of this game...

Oh yes of course, in vanilla at 60 when you clawed the unfriendly warlock he could've died choking from the laughing.
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

Lol Claw i remember those days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Somebody doesn't know about the first couple years of this game...
    Ah, the stoneage...No, I can't say I know of that time nor care to know.