Just hit 90 - Disc or Shadow

Title says...
    Just hit 90, im planning on PvP'ing and doing arenas soon and Ive leveled shadow and BG'd as Shadow and its a blast and all but im wondering before I blow any honor on gear, if Disc is worth picking up and mastering. I read that its the lowest tier pvp healer but that it had potential and its slowly getting buffed. I love healing and I've healed arenas before so thats no problem. Stay shadow for easyness or go master Disc for arena?

if you've just hit 90, you should start rerolling or find a good mental hospital for yourself. if you want to linger on the "frayed ends of sanity" go play -or at least try- disc. or else shadow

Hahaha oh man. Interesting reply :P I need more opinions though

Disc sucks without their damage and mana burn worst PvP healer, shadow is top tier PvP caster

But I feel like dots and damage of Spriests cant keep up or compete with the burst of mages and warlocks. And still get destroyed by warriors.

Deleted
    I have problem killing anything 1v1, maybe im just bad... But its great in arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc is pretty fun. I find spriest annoying because I'm too used to the TBC version, although the extra survivability abilities are nice.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    disc is the worst healer out there atm. go shadow they doing good pvp wise atm.