Thread: TFB nerfed

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I stopped reading after 1500 rating

Gag Order change in relation to Pummel is justified. I think a max of 3 stacks for TFB is also reasonable, but I think they should also up the proc rate on it to 30% instead of 20.

I think the Avatar change is just dumb, it's already got a 3 min cooldown, unless they increase the duration to 30 sec I doubt I'll ever get to use it when fighting any team over 1800 MMR.

Kited forever, high rated never
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

lmfao,tfb,lmfao got nerfed lmfao cause it was lmfao broken lmfao as were lmfao most other lmfao warrior abilities lmfao at the start of lmfao mop lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    "we are going to be trying out a change on the PTR where Taste for Blood will only be able to stack to a maximum of three".

so let me get this straight-blizz has already nerfed heroic throw glyph,charge stun,warrior fear,avatar and now tfb,lmfao."did i forget anything else"as i said many times before,the warrior class is one big nerf/joke.everyone of our ability's is a nerfed version of it former self.anything new/fun warriors get,either gets removed or nerfed asap,while other classes are left untouched/nerfed for hole x-pacs "mages shammys,rogues in cata"warriors were the worst pvp class the last few seasons of cata,while other classes stayed on top throughout the entire x-pac.now warriors are good again in pvp and get hit with nerfs left and right 1 1/2 months into a new x-pac,lmfao.

on top of all these nerfs,i just scrolled throw billzzs official forums where they announced this nerf.and there are players in there still asking for more nerfs lmfao.you guessed it they are asking for shock wave and 2nd wind to be nerfed "and they will be sooner or later just so blizz can make 1500 rated mage player happy"this is not surprising to me at all,as i have slowly watched blizz destroy the warrior class in pvp since BC.with every new x-pac one thinks/hopes blizz finally learned from past mistakes,but its the same shit different day with warriors.nerf the little utility warriors have,then finish them off by nerfing there damage.

im glad i only played mop for 1 month because this shit has run it course with me.i see mostly 1500 players with all deadly gear on with maybe 1 piece of malevolent gear complain g about warriors.how in hell cant a so called pvper not be in almost full malevolent gear in by now?

in before the trolls-watch how many non warrior players come in here and talk shit to me/call me a troll.the name meathead fits you meathead lmfao.i only post on the warrior and pvp forums,players of other classes that come in here to talk shit are the trolls not i.

Deleted
    3 stacks is still enough to onehit someone. Needs moar nerf!

while on the subject of nerfs take away mutiple pets like dogs on enhance from being aloud in arenas its to insane i poped desperse and then fear hoped for the enhance shamys wolfs to disapear nope last 30 sec complewatly unfair no way to defend against that mele auta attacks should also not delay casters casts i cant tell you how many times freeking rouges kept pounding on my spriest and just managed to give them extra time to live and be a nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    3 stacks is still enough to onehit someone. Needs moar nerf!
    I'd like to see it changed to increasing damage dealt by like 5% a stack, stacking up to three times, or whatever, and the proc rate increased;

This eliminates the burst, raises sustained, especially with a good warrior who can keep their stack up. The downside is the ramp up; but Warriors are known for their excellent uptime.

Kited forever, high rated never
    This is quoted often, and it's more reflective of the overdone control of mages rather then warriors lacking mobility. Cause they don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    I'd like to see it changed to increasing damage dealt by like 5% a stack, stacking up to three times, or whatever, and the proc rate increased;

This eliminates the burst, raises sustained, especially with a good warrior who can keep their stack up. The downside is the ramp up; but Warriors are known for their excellent uptime.
    This is the only serious and viable solution to TFB ive seen on these forums since MoP. This is exactly what blizzard needs to do. You are a wise person!

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post

This is quoted often, and it's more reflective of the overdone control of mages rather then warriors lacking mobility. Cause they don't.
    Warriors sustained is fine and does not need a buff. Proc rate increase might be a good call. TfB sure as hell won't be one shotting anyone anymore with only 3 stacks (it'll hit about as hard as an obliterate now).

Also, contrary to popular belief and in the face of the avatar nerf, warrior grip is one of the weakest of any class in the game. Anyone saying "warrior uptime is amazing" has been subject to warrior one shot macros with avatar which won't be unpeelable anymore. Outside of that warrior uptime will be utterly shitty and we'll finally begin seeing the effect of the 8 second dispel cd. These nerfs will hurt more than we think.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-11-22 at 05:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

is this change in 5.1 ptr or not ?
    cause it was not even mentioned in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Warriors sustained is fine and does not need a buff. Proc rate increase might be a good call. TfB sure as hell won't be one shotting anyone anymore with only 3 stacks (it'll hit about as hard as an obliterate now).

Also, contrary to popular belief and in the face of the avatar nerf, warrior grip is one of the weakest of any class in the game. Anyone saying "warrior uptime is amazing" has been subject to warrior one shot macros with avatar which won't be unpeelable anymore. Outside of that warrior uptime will be utterly shitty and we'll finally begin seeing the effect of the 8 second dispel cd. These nerfs will hurt more than we think.
    Warriors sustained isnt fine. And need a big serious buff but ofc. without making it OP (OP sustained dmg? example - DK's).

Avatar nerf was needed but the problem is that we need something better to compensate. 4 sec. longer duration is just a one big piece of shit.
    Also from the med/high(against casters) CC class, we are now low CC class against both casters and rest. Totally removed Gag order and nerfed Intimidaiting shout is just too much for such quick CC nerf. I mean, Fear dont needed a nerf...

To the topic. I agree TFB nerf and it is one of the best steps to nerf warriors.

Even after all this unbrained nerfs in 5.1 we always be called as OP class just becouse of the stupid burst we have. Our CC is now probably the worst in the game, we are kited by any of the more inteligent players, sustained damage is still too low and everyone who is still complaining about warriors being OP is never mention the nerfs that come in 5.1. And class forums are just full of words and sentences like this, example:
    "- Warrior says: Mages are OP as hell! Just look on championships, mages are dominating pvp as fuck!
    - Warlock or Mage says: hahahah Mages op...says the warrior who have the best and most OP silences in the game, the warrior who can 1 shot everyone and can never be stoped becouse of Avatar".

Conclusion - No one mention the nerfs that come in 5.1 and no one ever tried PTR and check how warriors are lookin there. Also the Mage and Warlock says such idiotic things? WoW champioships are a big example, where warlocks and mages totally dominated the scene, but they are calling OP not their class, but warriors.

The "warriors crying" will come when 5.1 will go on live, then forums will be spammed how UP warriors are and how mages can solo 3 warriors at one time. Just wait, this is WoW, there are always Buffs and Nerfs, now only nerfs are done (half of them are stupid) but buffs will come in the future...we hope...
    Last edited by AboikoS; 2012-11-22 at 06:34 PM.

blizzard has never destroyed the warrior class in pvp, it just was never good.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    blizzard has never destroyed the warrior class in pvp, it just was never good.
    Talk about bias or just being stupid

Warriors sustained is fine and does not need a buff.
    What? Are you even playing the same game I am?

warrior uptime is utterly shitty
    What? Are you even playing the same game I am? Warriors have one of the highest uptimes of all the melee, at least on my Disc Priest.

I'm also in for increased proc chance and lesser stacks, although it will make me miss 5-stack 1 million heroic strikes on PvE - with damage modifiers obviously, but anyway!

Sometimes it feels that Arms is lacking buttons to push if Colossus/OP doesn't proc at all, because of the lack of overal rage regen. Higher average stacks but lower cap would convert to more HS usage, but also less slams because more OP uptime.
    I'm not sure if the stack change would be any nerf/buff for sustained damage with just increased proc %, but I guess Blizzard just can't buff OP damage itself what is the reason why warrior sustained is so low - it doesn't even benefit from Recklessness anyway, only from banner so how much it could hurt to buff base OP damage like 15-20%? ~45% proc chance, max of 3 stacks plus increased base damage and our sustained would be a lot better overall, not too good for PvP either.

That would sound too reasonable and easy fix so blizz just can't do that one.

Deleted
    feels like this is only for pvp purposes. why not just try to make it so TFB can only hit for 200-250% only on players instead of nerfing it like this.