Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by AiAtola View Post
    The only bad thing about it, their are only 8 quest hubs, their should be alot more hubs, ALOT more. This is content for people, you may not like it but must people do, it's great for the open world mmo-rpg experience, great fun with friends and great fun doing world pvp.

Again, don't like it, don't do it. It's that simple.
    Bullshit. And holy hell, are you full of it.

"most" ppl like the daily garbage?!? Says who? Your anecdotal evidence? I can do the same and tell you that everyone in my guild and all of my realid friends HATE the daily system. With a passion. And don't give me any garbage about wrath and cata. I've been around since open beta of vanilla and I also HATE this daily nonsense.

The way blizzard goes to these stupid extremes is infuriating. Vanilla and tbc had daily grinds. Wrath and cata had dungeon rep. Now here we are back to the daily bs. There has to be a happy medium.

Oh and screw off with the "you don't need dailies to raid" horseshit. If you want to be a good raider you SHOULD be gearing yourself thru valor as much as possible. You don't need dailies only if you want to half ass it or are very casual. Your avg guild won't be owning heroic content fast enough to make valor items irrelevant. I'd say the majority of the raiding populous falls into this category so your bleating about "unforced dailies" is moot.

FFS there has to be a middle ground here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Bullshit. And holy hell, are you full of it.

"most" ppl like the daily garbage?!? Says who? Your anecdotal evidence? I can do the same and tell you that everyone in my guild and all of my realid friends HATE the daily system. With a passion. And don't give me any garbage about wrath and cata. I've been around since open beta of vanilla and I also HATE this daily nonsense.

The way blizzard goes to these stupid extremes is infuriating. Vanilla and tbc had daily grinds. Wrath and cata had dungeon rep. Now here we are back to the daily bs. There has to be a happy medium.

Oh and screw off with the "you don't need dailies to raid" horseshit. If you want to be a good raider you SHOULD be gearing yourself thru valor as much as possible. You don't need dailies only if you want to half ass it or are very casual. Your avg guild won't be owning heroic content fast enough to make valor items irrelevant. I'd say the majority of the raiding populous falls into this category so your bleating about "unforced dailies" is moot.

FFS there has to be a middle ground here.
    First things first, Vanilla and tbc where masterpieces. Wrath and cata where cow manure. MOP is great again.

Now that we got that part clear, lets talk about daillies again, if you don't like daillies, don't do daillies. Isn't that enough middle ground for you?

For exemple, i don't like raiding, so i don't do raiding, i also don't make forum thread about how raiding is mandatory for my enjoyement of this open world mmo-rpg. You should try and to the same, more play and less whining about something that wasn't made for people like you.
    Last edited by AiAtola; 2012-11-11 at 04:22 PM.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

Murray'07 work is amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharzul View Post
    Wait! What? Does this mean we will be able to use Lesser Charms of Good Fortune to buy reputation with the various factions?
    Looks like it which is good, that and will free up precious bag space as well. Nothing worse that having multiple slots filled with the lesser charms but you know you can't dump them due to wanting the elder charms. Be interesting to see what the cost of rep from lesser charms will be and how much rep you do get if all this happens.
    Um... you're both reading it wrong:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: Many players who frequently do dailies are complaining about having an excess amount of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune taking up bag space, and that there’s nothing to use them on if you accumulate well over 90 a week. One suggestion players had, which is similar to what we’ve offered in the past, is to allow them to be spent on tokens that would grant rep for the faction from which they’re bought. Would you consider this, or other, changes to these lesser charms?
    A: We can confirm that Lesser Charms of Good Fortune will be moved to the Currency tab in Patch 5.1. The token system, however, is a dangerous one given the current setup. This will encourage players to spend all their charms on reputation to get to exalted as quickly as possible; but they’ll be really sad when they realize how much they want Elder Charms of Good Fortune, and now have to keep running dailies past exalted to acquire them. If people are getting more than 90 a week, that’s completely fine and expected. They’ll want to have a steady supply of Elder Charms after they’re done with daily quests, and inventory space won’t be an issue in 5.1.

Translation: Lesser Charms will be moved to Currency. Great! But players have also suggested being able to spend the Lesser Charms on rep tokens. However, we're very concerned that players will be encouraged to spend it all on rep and then get burned out upon discovering they have to keep doing dailies, even after reaching exalted, in order to be able to get Elder Charms - which is what the system was originally designed for in the first place.

TL;DR version: We think rep tokens are a bad idea.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn