Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthyew View Post
    I soloed mc as much as possible on my war
    Yup you can solo MC, but you can solo all of it since early cata or maybe even before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy999 View Post
    Is there any possibility killing the stoneguardians solo? I tried to deal with them with my DPS cloak, flask, bufffood, I reforged my gear to parry/dodge(gs is 552), I stood in the purple void zones and only brought them only to 42%. Is there any tip you could give me? It seems just rediculous to me to try them below 570 gs with DPS trinkets...
    Btw, I had the glyphs too and I used Bloodbath and Shockwave as DPS talents
    Why shockwave?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Why shockwave?
    I used it because of the cooldown reduction of hitting 3 mobs and it may let my cloak proc more often, and btw I hate Bladestorm for harder damage input fights. (Like Thok these days or tortos and lei shen back in 5.2)

Deleted
    alysrazor 25 hc down ( you can watching it on youtube, you have just to type xenøva). my better kill is today : 8 min 47 398 k dps, warrior fury 553 ilvl.
    In order to do it easier, use Glyph of Bloodthirst and Glyph of Shield Wall. i did it with 542 ilvl but it was more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    thx. Heroic Cho'Gall is harder than I thought. It is definitely doable, but I lost patience whit all wipes when some blood hit me (=10 corruption) etc. The problem is I need to kill at least 4 adds which means 4 groups of bloods. And you cannot forgot small fire adds. My best try ended around 35%. Everything is doable but it needs almost perfect gameplay. I feel there a bit like on Spine of Deathwing. There you need 10 minutes of perfect gameplay too and a bit of luck. Maybe in future, when there won't be some "normal" boss remaining
    Im trying this one right now, best try was 5% and im so damn frustrated... Every single mistake kills u sooner or later, best try was 5%. Anyone here who killed him and has a good tactic?

I tried it with 100 corruption right when i get the chance and i manage to reach p2, then i die at 14%. Never made it to 0 corruption cause i fail the blood when there are 3 spawns. Then i get 100 corruption, use pot, bl, reckless/avatar/critbaner and made it nearly to 5%, using way to much def CD i guess.

Hopefully i can kill him tonight.

Question to prot warriors: How good is the healing with Iron Juggernauts trinket as well as the 2 set prot t16?

The 2set and IJ trinket are both able to heal for quite insane amounts. Last hard boss I soloed (Shannox 25), my healing breakdown was something like:
    35% Barrier
    25%Trinket
    25%Second Wind
    15% 2set
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Last week I made for myself question: Is it possible to kill boss with 168M hp in 6 minutes? Answer: yes and you don't need second wind!

25 man heroic Warlord Zon'Ozz, enjoy BIG crits!

edit: 25man normal version has "only" 133M hp if I am not bad, so it should be a bit easier. But there is difference in buffs: Heroic version gains +20% dmg and +5% attack speed every stack, normal version +10% dmg and +10% attack speed every stack. In theory it looks almost same, but I am not sure what this difference can make with vengeance.
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2013-10-19 at 11:58 PM.

Am I the only one who is remembering at the end of loktys latest video, because it is so rediculous:
    This is madness!
    Madness?
    I mean, lol Blizz every time crits for millions of damage done and maybe even on more than one enemy (1,4 million tc crit?!?), but by the way, why didn't you wear the legendary dps cloak? it would hit for 100k+ with each hit...
    Last edited by Hellboy999; 2013-10-20 at 12:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy999 View Post
    I mean, lol Blizz every time crits for millions of damage done and maybe even on more than one enemy (1,4 million tc crit?!?), but by the way, why didn't you wear the legendary dps cloak? it would hit for 100k+ with each hit...
    I tried it with dps back. But avoidence lost (which means crit lost) was in the end worse than gain from tank back. It sounds weird, but this happened. The dps proc back probably don't scale so good with vengeance (or I had just bad luck for procing in bad time aka in air or outside CDs). Which means in the end a little more procs of Hold the Line and a bit more critical rating was more beneficial. And secondly, my tank back didn't proc in this kill video but at least on 50% tries it just saved my live

edit: and btw: my highest crits by skills: Shield Slam 4,7M, Revenge 2,04M, Thunder Clap 2,08M, Dragon Roar 3,57M, Devastate 885k, Heroic Strike 620k, Deep Wounds 499k, auto attack 430k
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2013-10-20 at 12:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    I tried it with dps back. But avoidence lost (which means crit lost) was in the end worse than gain from tank back. It sounds weird, but this happened. The dps proc back probably don't scale so good with vengeance (or I had just bad luck for procing in bad time aka in air or outside CDs). Which means in the end a little more procs of Hold the Line and a bit more critical rating was more beneficial. And secondly, my tank back didn't proc in this kill video but at least on 50% tries it just saved my live

edit: and btw: my highest crits by skills: Shield Slam 4,7M, Revenge 2,04M, Thunder Clap 2,08M, Dragon Roar 3,57M, Devastate 885k, Heroic Strike 620k, Deep Wounds 499k, auto attack 430k
    It scales amazing with vengance, it's 20% of AP. Proc rate, not sure about though, for tanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    It scales amazing with vengance, it's 20% of AP. Proc rate, not sure about though, for tanks.
    In this fight the dmg of this cloak was between 2-7M for me. Proc rate is 1.04 per minute for tanks. I think it was just too random for me in this fight, Probably with good proc time, it could help, but I needed to proc it in 10s window before end under all CDs... And that never happened. And btw.: Revenge has 64% AP modifier. So on high vengeance (like 500k+) it could be better to have 1 more proc per minute of Revenge.

Deleted
    Anyon got some tips for Razorgore in BWL? Not tried it since the change but hoping to get Ashkandi later on when I get home

There really are no tips required for razorgore after the change. Kill the 3 adds by the orb quick, MC razor and burn all the eggs one at a time. When the channel breaks, click again and burn the rest of the eggs. The fight is such now that if you just do this, you will break all the eggs long before either you or razorgore dies. If you want any extra insurance, I guess go def stance to start, spec enraged regen, and pop that when the first channel breaks to get aggro on a few extra adds that may be attacking razorgore.

Quote Originally Posted by v1perz53 View Post
    There really are no tips required for razorgore after the change. Kill the 3 adds by the orb quick, MC razor and burn all the eggs one at a time. When the channel breaks, click again and burn the rest of the eggs. The fight is such now that if you just do this, you will break all the eggs long before either you or razorgore dies. If you want any extra insurance, I guess go def stance to start, spec enraged regen, and pop that when the first channel breaks to get aggro on a few extra adds that may be attacking razorgore.
    For extra safety, go Def Stance, take Second wind, get naked then equip your full gear and start the encounter. You should be at low health at the start of the fight, hence proc'ing Second wind through the whole fight.

Ahh good suggestion. Originally I wanted to use second wind, but couldn't think of a way to get my HP low enough. Didn't think about un-equipping and re-equipping gear!

Deleted
    Actually I do the Razorgore encounter nearly naked. I start naked and equip a shield after the first controll phase. That's enough. If you are wearing full plate nothing will hit you and if they do and you are at 40% nothing will get you down to 35%. The level difference alone adds a ton of defense.

I do not kill anything. You want to get hit. Just click the orb from below and you are set. Try starting the encounter with 50% health, that helps. Spam the egg key and charm dragons that hit you.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-10-22 at 06:25 AM.

Vanilla
    Molten Core: Cleared
    Blackwing Lair: Cleared
    AQ20: Cleared
    AQ40: Cleared

The Burning Crusade
    Karazhan: Cleared
    Hyjal Summit: Cleared
    Gruul's Lair: Cleared
    Tempest Keep: Cleared
    Serpent Shrine Cavern: Cleared
    Black Temple: Cleared
    Sunwell Plateau: Cleared
    Doomwalker: Cleared

Wrath of the Lich King
    Naxxramas 10: Cleared
    OS 10 3D: Cleared
    OS 25: Cleared
    Malygos: Cleared
    Onyxia 10/25: Cleared

Seeing with allot of DPS everything drops like a fly havent had a problem so far.
    Last edited by Dungeonravor; 2013-10-23 at 08:55 AM.

Could have kicked my own ass, Thok 15mil Hp as the last one before me died, I spreaded CDs and brought him down to 5 mil HP -.- I have nightmares of that boss...

15+ Year Old Account
    I find it hard to believe that a WARRIOR can solo Onyxia 25 lol

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

It's very easy actually, just burst it when P2 starts and use Bladestorm and Thunder Clap on CD to do damage to him in the air if needed.