Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    e: misread

I wouldn't expect versatility to outperform mastery for damage dealt & less damage taken for prot and it totally depends on the rating conversion if it's of any interest for the dps roles.

@Hellboy999
    That sound super fun, i've had a hard time surviving anything after t10 content during enrage.
    Last edited by mmoc9d5efa7d44; 2014-06-06 at 10:52 AM.

Another Warrior *World First* kill done today, I won't unravel this kill too, because the next one should be interesting

Got a third one thats marked orange, I have much to do in RL, so the videos and the unraveling have to wait till like next weekend, sorry dudes and dudeens
    Last edited by Hellboy999; 2014-06-06 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy999 View Post
    Another Warrior *World First* kill done today, I won't unravel this kill too, because the next one should be interesting

Got a third one thats marked orange, I have much to do in RL, so the videos and the unraveling have to wait till like next weekend, sorry dudes and dudeens
    25 man Baleroc (heroic?), 25 man Ragnaros, 25 man Cho'Gall I guess

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    25 man Baleroc (heroic?), 25 man Ragnaros, 25 man Cho'Gall I guess
    Cho'Gall 25nhc is right, was quite easy gotta say
    The one thing I thought after the fight was something like "Healing is for pussys" at about 75% bosslife I already capped the corruption level, but it was intended because of different reasons that are for each other not significant, but in combo it is:
    1. The debuff applied by the boss stacks up and increases dmg inc
    2. You will run full anyway before 50%
    3. You want to have the increased damage of the 100% corruption because the enrage isn't that short for his lifepool

I gave his heroic form like two attempts, but the damage is too high, you cant easily outlast it just having shield barrier. You mustn't fail at killing the fire and shadow elemental and you always have two adds. anything with double HP of course, what is quite insane. Maybe with 589ish score you have a realistic chance of killing him.

YES! After like 40 or so wipes, finally got down ICC 25H Lord Marrowgar as Fury. Experimented with a few different ways of handling bone spikes but yeah the timer (from prior attempt recordings) was very close. 68 seconds how I was playing to burn down 31M health and I apparently took 67 seconds, haha.

Not sure if it's a world first for a non-prot spec warrior to do him in 25H but it was fun trying.

Stoked!

People have been doing marrowgar for a long time, with heroic gear you can have enough dps easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    People have been doing marrowgar for a long time, with heroic gear you can have enough dps easily.
    Ahh, well I'm only in normal gear so I found it to be challenging to handle the spikes. But true, I'd imagine at Heroic it's not too hard regardless of spec.

Edit. I was able to manage through a bone spike. But some attempts where I didn't have as good DPS or RNG, I got a second one right after. How do I avoid two? I couldn't find a way but thankfully ended up doing it with only one.
    Last edited by The-Real-Link; 2014-06-08 at 12:28 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm stuck on Marrowgar 25H right now, though I suspect my mix of Flex/Normal gear is to blame.

I'm quite surprised I was able to get 25 Heroic Blood Queen to about 10% tonight. Had some good ideas for things and some good RNG / procs, but still not quite enough. I think the few warriors that have done this have been a mix of specs but atm I'm doing everything in fury. Any suggested minimum gear required to beat 25H BQL? I have normal gear at the moment and tier bonuses along with a couple warforged pieces. Haven't started heroics yet or gotten any warforged weapons.

Oh and Festergut was good fun too - quite a challenge to beat his stacks but doable. Rotface and Putricide did a couple new things but nothing too crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    I'm quite surprised I was able to get 25 Heroic Blood Queen to about 10% tonight. Had some good ideas for things and some good RNG / procs, but still not quite enough. I think the few warriors that have done this have been a mix of specs but atm I'm doing everything in fury. Any suggested minimum gear required to beat 25H BQL? I have normal gear at the moment and tier bonuses along with a couple warforged pieces. Haven't started heroics yet or gotten any warforged weapons.
    I just zerged her down on the first attempt. Save all of your DPS CDs for the +100% increase, including CS. Get drums also, shouldn't be much of a problem with the recent valor upgrades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RryDEL1UQZM

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    The question is, how it will work if you will be there alone from beginning. Some skills works different if you started in full raid and stayed alone and if you are alone from beginning. For example: on Ultraxion if you stayed alone after all raid members died you could have 2 or more Fading Light debuffs on yourself with different timers. But when you are soloing him this is not happening.
    Shouldn't be a problem for Protection Warriors unless WoD introduces an item that summons a temporary pet for Warriors. The only time you'll be hit by two Fading Lights is if you had a pet active during the time after you used Heroic Will as Ultraxxion won't recognize you as his primary threat until either the pet dies or the debuff fades.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    Question for those that solo Naxx 25 man;

I tried it for the first time, as a tank with all DPS gear except mace and shield, I killed everything up to Gluth he heals way to fast to kill him.

How do you deal with this boss?

Thanks
    Think you need ~150k DPS to beat out his healing. Just go Arms or Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    I just zerged her down on the first attempt. Save all of your DPS CDs for the +100% increase, including CS. Get drums also, shouldn't be much of a problem with the recent valor upgrades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RryDEL1UQZM
    True. I did watch (and commented) on your video before . But anyway I'd still argue that RNG and luck have a good part to play in it. At 580, that particular go left you with two seconds or so left before vampire phase. I'm doing her at 565 so there's quite a difference of gear alone. But true, I can withhold using CS until she gets the buff going. Otherwise, I assure you, I'm taking drums, pots, flask, everything, and unloading on her during that phase.

I'd argue with good procs and hits, it's doable. Very close but doable. As you said though, being 580 I'd imagine you'd have at minimum Heroic weapons. That compared to normal probably helps a lot, even if I did upgrade them. But yeah, I have been upgrading what I can through the valor point boost. I have weapons, trinkets, cloak, and I think, legs upgraded now and that puts me at 565.

Deleted
    How exactly does one solo LK25HC as Fury? Is it just a simple case of burning his face to 70% and doing 60% in the 2 minutes (I presume with 577 ilvl that'll be np?)

60million health in 2 minutes is 500k DPS, with the 30% damage buff and all CDs I can't see that being too much of a problem, but is there a simplier way? I could just go prot with my 568 ilvl but that's the easy way

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    How exactly does one solo LK25HC as Fury? Is it just a simple case of burning his face to 70% and doing 60% in the 2 minutes (I presume with 577 ilvl that'll be np?)

60million health in 2 minutes is 500k DPS, with the 30% damage buff and all CDs I can't see that being too much of a problem, but is there a simplier way? I could just go prot with my 568 ilvl but that's the easy way

Spec: Arms

Fury might not need the Juggernaut Trinket if you use all 3 off the HPS glyphs (MS, VR, BT). Your DPS should also be a lot better (no P2) and just replace Sweeping Strikes with Meat Cleaver in Terms of AoE.

Deleted
    A couple of pages back Senen also pointed out that you don't need the healing trinket:
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    You can also avoid Infest by leaping far away from him, actually. But yeah, doing LK as a dps has been a thing for a while now.
    I dug out a video for that:

That guy has a ton of nicely edited videos about warriors up (soloing, cm, transmog, farming, you name it), worth snooping around

Even the LFR Version of the trinket should be enough for a tank n spank tactic. The 1st phase in the fury guide is really long, lots of mistakes can happen during that time.

I don't see much editing in those videos. audio commentarys are rather easy to make. also some of guides that become obsolete if you know how to use google.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-06-11 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Morchok 25 soloable, probably heroic aswell.

Sorry for the terrible quality.

How could 2 warriors. One LFR geard the other 527 pvp geared do at soloing HBWD and first 2 bosses of HBOT?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    How could 2 warriors. One LFR geard the other 527 pvp geared do at soloing HBWD and first 2 bosses of HBOT?
    Just fine if they know how to press their buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimb View Post
    Morchok 25 soloable, probably heroic aswell.
    Probably not imo. You will have very little uptime on those bosses. Maybe hit the enrage timer.