Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last night I found a--

(checks thread title)

Dammit, I'm too late! Anyhow, I did tank a level 100 elite, this 50-foot Gronn-looking thing, at 91. Fight went long enough to use all my cooldowns (including Go Team Garrison!) twice. That was fun. That's what I play this game for.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried any soloing at 100 yet? I tried stepping back into Mogu'shan Vaults, and got my butt handed to me by Stone Guard. This is a fight I had no trouble with at level 90 (ilvl 575), but at level 100 (ilvl 628) I got clobbered. Is gear scaling really weird right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgo View Post
    Has anyone tried any soloing at 100 yet? I tried stepping back into Mogu'shan Vaults, and got my butt handed to me by Stone Guard. This is a fight I had no trouble with at level 90 (ilvl 575), but at level 100 (ilvl 628) I got clobbered. Is gear scaling really weird right now?
    currently 2-3 shotting my way through BRD 10 normal for lolz

Managed to kill Ultraxion and Conclave 25man hc on lvl100 again. Rather impossible below ~ivl640 imo.
    The rest of Cata25hc is rather simple. Maybe Baleroc is kinda RNG because of decimation blade even if it looks like fire blade is always 1st and decimation 2nd, but didn't kill him that often until now while getting 2 blades in one fight, dies rather quick right now. DBTS glyph isn't that good anymore.

Deleted
    On 6.02 lvl90 is cleared FL DC 10hc completely and all raids of older content, which isn't saying much. With lvl100 Ultraxion 25hc still bests me, because I can't burst him before he kills the aspects shields (5 players required to block his attack, maybe blizz will change that). I haven't tried BWD again because I kept losing against those execution sentences (25man) before and I haven't found the time to try again on lvl100. Also, I die to bone crusher on 10hc though I haven't gotten around reading the abilities in detail.. I would have but I was intoxicated when I tried it last.

soloed 25Heroic Firelands, pretty easy if you fly over to Baleroc and nuke him with some Shield Slams.

Doing Dragon Soul 25H atm, thinking spine will be where i hit a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    soloed 25Heroic Firelands, pretty easy if you fly over to Baleroc and nuke him with some Shield Slams.

Doing Dragon Soul 25H atm, thinking spine will be where i hit a wall.
    How'd you do Shannox?
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Ohh nice! Good info.
    Thanks!
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Just did all of 25 Heroic Firelands as Fury. Pretty fun despite a couple of gotchas on Beth and Shannox. The rest wasn't too bad, really. iL641.

For Beth, I had to use Bladestorm during the brief time I wasn't stunned or let a melee hit give me some time since I couldn't quite kill her up top.

For Shannox, DbTS breaks the first Face Rip, and if you can burn the dog fast enough, you can avoid a second attempt of the attack. Shannonx's stacks start building up pretty fast though so have to blow him up from there.

For Alysrazor, you have to wait until the druids come out and the air phase really begins before you can fly up. If you grab the feathers too early, it'll reset.

Rest of the bosses weren't bad at all.
    Last edited by The-Real-Link; 2014-12-13 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Didnt Blizzard nerf the sustain of Warriors? Just wondering because, I like doing old stuff and im thinking about switching back to my Warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post

For Alysrazor, you have to wait until the druids come out and the air phase really begins before you can fly up. If you grab the feathers too early, it'll reset.
    The boss resets because you are too far away from Alysrazor, take the last feather as one of the last ones in the room so you fly up right inside her, then she won't reset.

646 fury war ( 100 but meh, managed most at 90 except for the 2 dragons in BoT )
    DS 25 HC - Easy, even ultraxion.( ignored last 2 since i dont need anything from there )

Firelands 25 hc - went easy at 100 ( didnt go prot for shannox / baleroc just facerolled them as fury - didnt get stomped by rage the 2nd time for some reason, get rallying cry glyph and time ravager with it so you get healed if you get stunned by rage this way you'll survive it )
    This picture was taken at lvl 90 and for some reason I critted this high ( might be that the chicken 1k dmg buff got bugged from alysrazor and worked on baleroc , still a nice hit tho :P)
    http://imgur.com/aKmhRRq

Bot/BWD 25hc was done ( nef was still anoying but rallying cry glyph helps ***loads )
    The 2 dragons in BoT's blackout left me low hp but rallying cry glyphs = gg
    Four winds 25 hc was easy.
    Last edited by Madcowlol; 2014-12-14 at 11:22 PM.

Soloed all of Heroic Dragon Soul 25 today.
    Ultraxion was the big problem for me for sometime. Had to switch to Fury to pull off the dps to beat his insta kill. After that, everything as Protection until Madness which i did as Glad.

Deleted
    btw, second wind is insane for soloing older content. you litteraly cant die.

Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    btw, second wind is insane for soloing older content. you litteraly cant die.
    Are you thinking of Second wind at lvl 90 where you instantly go back full hp? Cause im not seeing it being effective

Deleted
    Eh - 1.5m execute crits? Healing for 150k with each hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Vossten View Post
    Eh - 1.5m execute crits? Healing for 150k with each hit?
    if you are at the point of executing a boss, then you probably didn't need second wind to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought being lvl 100, i would do more dmg to MoP raids... nope. Still doing same dmg and second wind isn't a help at all.

I really wanted to farm for the spectral dragon mount T^T

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Second Wind is lousy for MoP raid soloing, since 10% leech when you're doing around 10-15k DPS as a tank is 1-1.5k HPS, which isn't really anything at all.

Since I had never done BoT at content level back in Cata, I did have a friend that wanted to go back through. Two-manning it was stupidly easy but I had never known about Sinestra... So we tried and gave up after a couple attempts. But I'm sure that was only because my friend had been used to doing it properly. I did attempt it again and if you nuke hard during the battle of the beams / second phase, her shields on the eggs will lower.

What I only just saw now though on my final kill, was that you do have enough time to reach both eggs; but just barely. If you weaken her for one go, kill an egg and run out of time to get the other one down, it seemed to be harder to weaken her fully a second time (and usually the mage would die).

From there it was just burn on the last phase, so good stuff. iL641. Now to just try soloing the rest of BoT, even though I know it was being done back at the end of MoP...