Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Method might have gotten the first content hard mode clear
    Wrong. Paragon had world first will hc.

If Method kills Empress today they will still have more points on wowprogress and get rank 1 so

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    After a lot hard work blood legion proved they are the best in wow. Nice to see the determination and dedication to be the best paid off. Method might have gotten the first content hard mode clear and I congratulate them but this raid was all blood legion and all US based guilds should be proud of their accomplishments. It's not easy to be number 1 in wow and I thank the raid members for helping the US side get back to number 1 in wow for the first time since probably vanilla.

A huge achievement.
    I'd say the one with the most time, not the best.

GJ, few more raids and maybe BL will erase those "US Horde + insert place here +" from their listed acomplishments

Deleted
    U.S. self-blowjob.....

Gratz O.P., Nice bodyflex!!!

Amazing job with the kill but there are 4 more bosses to go this tier. They're currently in the lead but the race isn't over yet.
    Ashr

blood legion are the best raiding guild in wow
    hahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Gz to them, but really paragon would of got it if 10 and 25 was balanced for heart of fear..
    Also they got heart of fear like 12 hours before eu guilds.

Its an achievement for them, but it does not make them the best guild in wow.

Deleted
    Wrong! My current guild's the best; I hadn't had more fun in any other guilds I've been in.

Grats BL, great job. They're insanely good in WoW, but no: They are not the best guild in the world yet.

Wow. They get one world first and suddenly they have 'proven that they are the best guild'?

Were you shouting from the rooftops that KIN Raiders had proven that they were the best guild in the world when they got world first H Madness, or do they just not count because they aren't a US guild?
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Yep. Lets forget all those raid tiers where the usa gets 1day headstart and still loses to EU :3

Deleted
    America needs to give up, we Europeans are way better then all of you at this game, give up. BL got that kill from dumb luck.

Nation bashing is not okay~
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-11-11 at 03:01 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They kinda have to be consistently on the very top to be crowned "the best" if you ask me. The tier isn't even over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yaawn... you can't be serious.

Deleted
    Grats to BloodLegion. Only terrace left now to determine which guild did the best this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    BL got that kill from dumb luck.
    I agree that Europeans generally seem to be better at PVE.....but you don't know anything about their kill lol. I'm sure it was far, far, far from dumb luck.

Deleted
    BL - forever US#1
    The tier isn't over till TES is down, then wowprogress will calculate the 'score', then whoever is number 1, is the world's best, until the next tier.
    I personally think it's Method's tier to finish as rank 1 world.

Deleted
    Smells like a troll.

Blood legion only got world first cause EU had extended maintenance this wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Smells like a troll.

Blood legion only got world first cause EU had extended maintenance this wednesday.
    Yeah that totally makes sense, even if it was an EU guild that got world first of the first boss.

Logic = not what you're using. I'm not defending BL, but stupid excuses like this are really just stupid.