Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Yeah that totally makes sense, even if it was an EU guild that got world first of the first boss.

Logic = not what you're using. I'm not defending BL, but stupid excuses like this are really just stupid.
    I hope you didnt take my post seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    I hope you didnt take my post seriously.
    You made no indication that it was sarcastic, and judging by the average intelligence on this side of MMO-C...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Gz to them, but really paragon would of got it if 10 and 25 was balanced for heart of fear..
    Also they got heart of fear like 12 hours before eu guilds.
    Exactly, 10 man heroics are overtuned compared to 25 man raiding and a 12 hour headstart is something really to consider. Nevertheless, congratulations on their Empresskill.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Smells like a troll.

Blood legion only got world first cause EU had extended maintenance this wednesday.
    Yeah and that one guy in that one guild had diarrhea so that delayed them. If he didn't have diarrhea, it wouldn't have gone down this way.

Usa usa usa usa usa

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yeah and that one guy in that one guild had diarrhea so that delayed them. If he didn't have diarrhea, it wouldn't have gone down this way.
    Why would that stop someone from playing?
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    ' murica

Deleted
    Have you hear them speak? They sound like retards.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT a bunch of jealous casual players who wish they could clear as much as BL. Just saying. The majority of you seem like you have a tinge of hate/jealousy in your posts.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 08:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Have you hear them speak? They sound like retards.
    Oh, the irony.

Deleted
    IBM developed the first ever Smart phone, must be the best. Same logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Paragon and Nihilum/Ensidia arebetter. They have more world firsts than Blood Legion. :P
    were*

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Legion is at least sticking to 25m, rather than using multiple 25's to gear out 10 players for 10m heroic.
    (cough DREAM Paragon)
    which i find distasteful.

if you are 25 stay 25, if 10, stay 10.

paragon really shot themselves in the foot channeling all the gear into 10 players, then finding out last boss is much more difficult on 10m than 25m
    since its based off boss and tier 10m\25m makes no difference, its just guilds doing what i said above shouldn't even count.

paragons 10m MV shouldn't count as world first.
    but that's another can of beans as it were.

cheers BL, keep up the good work, and smash some more toes next in TES, you do it right, unlike some other guilds abusing LFR(Again) by queing for one and zoneing into the other (couple of weeks ago) or going from 25m to gear for 10m.

you have my vote because you also didn't cheat LFR like the other guilds in DS.
    first time they screw around then i won't care anymore.
    atm they are legit so i do like them.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Wouldn't Blood Legion stand as Third? ( 5 MSV + 1 HoF / 2 Raids = 3 )

Anyhow hopefully this will be locked and buried away, OP is purposely looking to create discord with a post like that, TES isn't even out, etc, etc.

Deleted
    Nothing matters apart from TES /thread

Maybe best US guild for progress.

For now.

They still suck in that they are led by a raging asshole, and have a very 'bro' image that annoys me no end. They lack class, and class matters when it comes to having a fanbase. If you lack class, all your fans are going to be idiots as well.

Hense I prefer Paragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    Blood Legion is at least sticking to 25m, rather than using multiple 25's to gear out 10 players for 10m heroic.
    (cough DREAM Paragon)

paragon really shot themselves in the foot channeling all the gear into 10 players, then finding out last boss is much more difficult on 10m than 25m
    since its based off boss and tier 10m\25m makes no difference, its just guilds doing what i said above shouldn't even count.

cheers BL, keep up the good work, and smash some more toes next in TES, you do it right, unlike some other guilds abusing LFR(Again) by queing for one and zoneing into the other (couple of weeks ago) or going from 25m to gear for 10m.

Even then Method would be world first mv not BL :P
    And your talk about paragon is not even worth a comment.

(cough DREAM Paragon)

Okay. So it you're a heroic guild you should never run normal for gear. Or use LFR. And you should also wait until EU servers are up before raiding if you're in the US.

Because let's be honest, using every resource available to get progression is distasteful and unfair.

Deleted
    (cough DREAM Paragon)

I wouldnt mind seeing proof Of "Lfr exploiting" etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Even then Method would be world first mv not BL :P
    And your talk about paragon is not even worth a comment.
    paragon was first msv(technically) though they used 25m to gear for 10m.
    your comment about method isn't really even worth comment.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    I give you a 6/10, at least you trolled a few people here.