Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    My parakeet wont even poop on the ny times
    Well my dog loves peeing on FOX News. Wish he would stop though, makes them look even funnier than they already are.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Dude mine too and thats bad enough but it really sucks if he notices Rachel Maddow on the tv, he just stops, squats and drops a load. Really annoying......

lol I just had too.

I gave up on all the so called cable news channels months ago and have had a much clearer head since.....

Business news and BBS news and thats about it.
    Last edited by Vespers99; 2012-11-15 at 02:53 AM.

6 kids? You could get a lot for that in ebt funds. May wanna give up and start sleeping in since you will probably make more money that way under obama. Just vote and your set.
    LOL no, 4 kids and then my fiancee and myself. But to add to what you said, three of the kids are mine. I am (was) a single white male and have had custody of all three of my daughters for the past 13 years. At one point in my life I was strugling so I went to try to get help; they laughed me out of the building; true story. Obviously I wasn't holding my mouth right

Also, since I really haven't added anything to the topic of the thread I guess I should. Don't we see these pop during every election?
    Last edited by Vago; 2012-11-15 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespers99 View Post
    BBS news and thats about it.
    I've really been enjoying the BBC. Its interesting getting an outside perspective on the silliness we put ourselves through over here.

Amen, to get the unbiased story from the 3 major cable news channels in the us you have to see the same story on all 3 and then filter out all the bias bullshit to get to the real kernel of truth in the story. Too much work BBC new is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    LOL no, 4 kids and then my fiancee and myself. But to add to what you said, three of the kids are mine. I am (was) a single white male and have had custody of all three of my daughters for the past 13 years. At one point in my life I was strugling so I went to try to get help; they laughed me out of the building; true story. Obviously I wasn't holding my mouth right
    When me and the wife were working, and with three boys, we didn't qualify. With just one of us working we qualify for a little, like eighty bucks, which does help. However, the big help is medical coverage for the kids. That saves us a couple hundred a month and the care is so much better than when they were on my or the wife's policy.

Also, since I really haven't added anything to the topic of the thread I guess I should. Don't we see these pop during every election?
    Yep, welcome to what you get when you combine sore losers and social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    $550 / 30 a day = $18.33, $18.33 / 3 = $6.11 per meal.

A typical meal in our economy is $10. $550 is not enough for 1 person.
    STOP EATING OUT!! Jesus. I live in Canada and buy my groceries in the States because it is cheaper and I still don't even come close to needing $550 a month on food. $10 a meal are you serious lol. Learn how to cook or accept your stupidity. One person can survive with $150 a month on food easy. My god stop eating fast food every night.
    Last edited by Tayace; 2012-11-15 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Now that the internet has had its way with it. I expect that site will be cleaned up or outright taken down soon. I do hope they don't though. I would like some sort of official comment to every petition that passed 25k and hope they don't pull any punches either. About time they started calling bluffs.

You gotta tell me robin, you dont think its unfair that people get $5 a head (family like yours and his, kids dont get you the full $6) and your getting $80 when your paying for it?

The key is to keep them from ever achieving success, a decent standard of living does just that. You have 43 presidential democratic votes if they live to be 70. There is no way for the democratic party to lose at this point with the overpopulation of immigrants now in the united states. 70% voted democrat and the numbers are only increasing. Sore loser or not this country is destined for bankruptcy due to the idiotic philosophy that higher taxes = higher returns. Works on paper but not in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayace View Post
    STOP EATING OUT!! Jesus. I live in Canada and buy my groceries in the States because it is cheaper and I still don't even come close to needing $550 a month on food. $10 a meal are you serious lol. Learn how to cook or accept your stupidity. One person can survive with $150 a month on food easy. My god stop eating fast food every night.
    as an American i agree 6lb of spaghetti is about 10$ at most + sauce/meatballs comes out to maybe 25$ and that will last maybe 2 weeks
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    When me and the wife were working, and with three boys, we didn't qualify. With just one of us working we qualify for a little, like eighty bucks, which does help. However, the big help is medical coverage for the kids. That saves us a couple hundred a month and the care is so much better than when they were on my or the wife's policy.

Yep, welcome to what you get when you combine sore losers and social media.
    Indeed the system of support is not a sound one and does not line up with the goals of society(producing stable families who raise stable children who then lead productive lives). There are several "couples" in my place of employment who are not married, who will never be married, because they can both claim their children as dependents but file as individuals, gaining them more support and money from the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    Sometimes life gives you lemons, other times life gives you boobies. Life is always better with more boobies.
    Blizzard removed my subscription from WoD's features, it'll be added sometime later.
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    I know this is true but I am having a hard time understand how. I did some research and found that 13 of the the top 15 states, when it comes to money paid by federal government for welfare, are all blue states. This makes me wonder, while red states are pulling more money from the federal gov't than say blue states but its for something other than welfare maybe we are using the money for something worth while...like research or something maybe?

Anyone know? And this is a serious question. What are red states using federal funding for...because it isn't, at least compaired to blue states, welfare.

Wait, nevermind, I found it...allot of the federal funding are for farms, NASA, Social Security (retires generally migrate South), etc, etc. So yea, I guess if you want to be technical Red States do pull more federal funds / per capita than Blue states do but when you break down what the funding is for you may find that you sing a different tune.
    Welfare is an even number based on population, so the higher the population the higher number of welfare recipients although the percentage is about even based on population.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...are-table.html

However State Aid covers a lot of different things to include Hi-ways, Farm subsidies, and a large host of social programs. States like California can pay for them selves but many Red States need federal aid to pay for what they have. The point is that the Red states claim welfare costs the country too much but then take more money from the government than the blue states. It's the hypocrisy that people in the blue states are pointing out.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 07:35 PM ----------

Since our defense budget is high and we buy weps from ourselves, it maybe military related. We all know where spending in blue states goes, unions and social programs.
    lol, you really do not understand economics, a basic state budget in today's world is 1/3rd law enforcement and incarceration. 1/3 maintain infrastructure, and 1/3 divided evenly to emergency service, social programs, and state government. All states fallow essentially the same budget design.

Chad, I think's it been proven to be abundantly clear that you're not interested in providing concrete positions backed up by reputable sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    lol, you really do not understand economics
    Says the guy who spends $10 on breakfast everyday :P

Grokan aka wells, hola man, nice to see ya

I think it's funny that you think they are the same person.

Dude, he and wells have argued plenty of times. Each providing a hell of a lot more substance than you have.

Good, good. The Deus Ex storyline becomes reality more each passing day.
    "A NAME IS A CLOAK OF LETTERS THROWN UPON A MAN. IT MEANS NOTHING." - Transcendent One, Planescape: Torment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    I think it's funny that you think they are the same person.
    Grokan updated his icon, I bet chad doesn't recognize him.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Good, good. The Deus Ex storyline becomes reality more each passing day.
    We're going to put chips in welfare recipients so they go crazy? Mwahahahaha.

And by "mwahahahaha" I mean "oh no that's terrible".