Thread: New here..

Field Marshal

New here..

Need some help figuring out my PCs capabilities.

Specs from my understanding.

Processor 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4
    RAM 4 GB DDR
    Hard Drive 750 GB
    Graphics ATI Rage Pro

My main goal is to run Diablo 3, but please tell me its limits.

Unsupported CPU & GPU IIRC.

If you can give us a budget that'd help us make a build for you, even an APU build is going to run it better.
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | AMD R9 280x | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ BeyerDynamic DT 990

Field Marshal
    Was not planning on building a new one, but if it is out dated, what could i do with say 300$? I know thats low but it is what im working with atm.

http://teksyndicate.com/videos/kill-...g-pc-june-2012

Now, a new series of APU's got released a few weeks ago. But as far as I know the performance increase isn't that big so you should still be fine with this build.

You're going to be playing Diablo III on low/medium settings with the $350 build.
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | AMD R9 280x | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ BeyerDynamic DT 990

Field Marshal
    Awesome looks great! I will look in to it. What is the best way to go about ordering all of this? assuming the shipping will add up a bit.

not good with computers
    Order from Amazon, Newegg, NCIX, or an online store that is decent and doesn't make you pay sales tax in CA. You would be much better off saving up another $300 or so though.