View Poll Results: Is it right?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it sounds about right.

    446 63.90%
  • No, that's too short.

    147 21.06%
  • My cherry's unpopped.

    105 15.04%
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
20
... LastLast
  1. #181
    This sounds about right. Though it all depends, like others have said. If it goes too long she thinks she's doing something wrong and gets worried >.> (obviously not the case)

    To be honest I've never timed the act of penetration since we spend a good amount of time on foreplay. Sessions generally last 30 mins - 1 hour. Fiancee of 3 years, on the normal we'd do this 2-3 times a week, if our schedules aren't conflicting I'd want to be doing it nightly >_<.

  2. #182
    Scarab Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany & Croatia & Netherlands
    Posts
    4,206
    Yeah, whatever Sackman


    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i guess i am all for edging, actually i "edge" everytime i have sex...i want to make sure that my gf orgasms more than once before i do. Why are people saying u cant orgasm after edging? How does that even make sense

    Who said that? It's perfectly possible. But sometimes you will end up disappointed if you edge with a girl that you do not know. My first sex with my ex was kinda awful. She came after 15 minutes and I was edgeing the hell out of me; for nothing. Could have just as well enjoyed it fully.

    Not all girls like to be savaged for hours. As a matter of fact I have yet to meet a girl that can go for more than one or two orgasms. A real orgasm makes a woman very sensitive down there. Still banging it is just not comfortable... at least in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why what? Why thew last 2 times?

    Because the first time was like "maybe it was just a wrong move or something"...
    Irrational, probably.. But love and lust combined are often enough calling for irrational behavior. lol
    It wasn't that we didn't wanna do it, or forced us to it.. We wanted it, and badly enough to do it.
    Fair enough.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-11-12 at 02:40 PM. Reason: wrote meat instead of meet. unintentional pun

  3. #183
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    12,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Many years of sex with my wife tells me this is basically true. Several years of being "amazing" eventually you will both burn out on it - quickies (especially when kids crowd out the time you can enjoy each other significantly) can be great fun for both the man and woman.

    This research supports that.
    Hmmmmm... You sure a quicky is falling into the 7 - 13 minutes range?
    A quicky lasts between 1 and 5 mins max. imho...

    Well the research would support it if the time mentioned is an average measure (my opinion about measures I said a few pages earlier).
    Cause that would mean anyone who finishes before 7 minutes needs a counterpart that finishes after 13 minutes, to keep the balance of the time frame.

  4. #184
    Up to 13 mins? What the hell should I do with the remaining 12?

  5. #185
    Scarab Lord Jevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Where the Monocles live.
    Posts
    4,492
    It takes as long as it takes. If it's 13 seconds or 2 hours, doesn't matter.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  6. #186
    I am Murloc! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,203
    Better get those stopwatches out nerds!

  7. #187
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    12,241
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinit1686 View Post
    This sounds about right. Though it all depends, like others have said. If it goes too long she thinks she's doing something wrong and gets worried >.> (obviously not the case)

    To be honest I've never timed the act of penetration since we spend a good amount of time on foreplay. Sessions generally last 30 mins - 1 hour. Fiancee of 3 years, on the normal we'd do this 2-3 times a week, if our schedules aren't conflicting I'd want to be doing it nightly >_<.
    Since we are on MMOC.. I just hope your schedules don't include WoW game time....
    Cause I know people who had or still have their sex life (and likely the relationship along with it) suffering over stupid raid bosses...

  8. #188
    High Overlord Aianne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North England
    Posts
    194
    I don't think I've ever timed it but that seems about right.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Why what? Why thew last 2 times?

    Because the first time was like "maybe it was just a wrong move or something"...
    Irrational, probably.. But love and lust combined are often enough calling for irrational behavior. lol
    It wasn't that we didn't wanna do it, or forced us to it.. We wanted it, and badly enough to do it.
    Funnily enough me and my wife also reached 17 times at the beginning of our relationship, we experienced the same pain as you guys hah, my shaft was aching for ages!

    Can't do it these days though i lose my "go" after about 2 times hah

  10. #190
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    hAntwearpen
    Posts
    1,135
    Wait, I should start timing now? How will that be satisfying? Everyone knows something gets boring once you put numbers and maths in it
    Sience, making fun things boring ever since the creation of mankind
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

  11. #191
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    12,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    Up to 13 mins? What the hell should I do with the remaining 12?
    ........... roflmao....
    Can I vote this as #1 post of the thread?

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    Up to 13 mins? What the hell should I do with the remaining 12?
    duhhh thats easy. Sleep!

    I loved reading how opinionated people are in this thread, it made good reading! People defining what sex is and what sex isnt etc etc etc.

    we all know, for a bloke, the best sex is BANG BANG BOOM SLEEP

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    Up to 13 mins? What the hell should I do with the remaining 12?
    Bring a Gameboy, or whatever the equivalent is nowadays.

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    You can't do it on LSD for shit, I couldn't even have a conversation on LSD, just kept repeating myself and apologising for repeating myself. That being said, if you are having sex when you drop a tab perhaps you keep repeating the sex over and over. I highly doubt it though.
    You totally can have amazing sex on LSD. I'm not suggesting people try it, LSD is DEFINATELY a niche drug, only suitable for a few people.

    This thread makes interesting reading AS you were...
    "Moral reason must learn how to make coercion its ally without running the risk of a Pyrrhic victory in which the ally exploits and negates the triumph."

  15. #195
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    12,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Funnily enough me and my wife also reached 17 times at the beginning of our relationship, we experienced the same pain as you guys hah, my shaft was aching for ages!

    Can't do it these days though i lose my "go" after about 2 times hah
    Old farts united.. lol

  16. #196
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    hAntwearpen
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Less penis waving in this thread please. You can say what you want, but we all know better. Quit trying to be a porn star and be honest for once.
    But... talking about it on the internet makes my sexlife more interesting then it actually is!
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

  17. #197
    Stood in the Fire Rafax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    444
    Withouth kidding this does seem kinda low, all things included(foreplay, teasing, kissing and actual sex) me and my gf usually take 2-3 hours withouth exxagerating, and we dont even notice the time go by at all.

  18. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Camo View Post
    duhhh thats easy. Sleep!

    I loved reading how opinionated people are in this thread, it made good reading! People defining what sex is and what sex isnt etc etc etc.

    we all know, for a bloke, the best sex is BANG BANG BOOM SLEEP

    Bang bang, cigarette, drink of water, sleep. :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

  19. #199
    Mechagnome KenjiEvans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world in my head.
    Posts
    710
    Who the hell cares?

  20. #200
    Bloodsail Admiral Haftepaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafax View Post
    Withouth kidding this does seem kinda low, all things included(foreplay, teasing, kissing and actual sex) me and my gf usually take 2-3 hours withouth exxagerating, and we dont even notice the time go by at all.
    I think they mean the actual sex, which exclude the foreplay etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •