• Close it

282 71.94%
  • Piss in the sink

64 16.33%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Absolutely genuine. A guy with an STD pisses on a urinal, then you piss straight over the top of it releasing all his piss over yourself.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/ot...ilet-flush.htm

That vid is of a flushing toilet, but the principle is exactly the same. You are effectively blasting is everywhere.

People just do not realise how far it can spread, just because you cannot see or feel it does not mean it is not sprayed all over you.
    Wow. It spreads and goes that far when you flush?

I had no idea of that.

Still, I kinda find it hard to believe someone would get an STD because of that, but I don't find it impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really? People pull their pants all the way down? XD

I never did that since I have always been afraid of having it dirty or something if it touches the floor.

Germs, or anything that can transmit STDs, if they get stuck in your foreskin, I wouldn't admire if it could give you a STD, but I have no idea, so don't quote me on that.

It's highly unlikely that would happen though...
    Worse if you are circumsized, no protective layer covering the glans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually a bit curious here: how many sit to piss here? I remember hearing somewhere that it was more common in Europe to sit and more common in the US for men to stand.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't see a point in leaving it open.
    It's an invitation. If you know what I mean. Full homo.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Urine doesn't transmit them, though.
    You are taking a huge risk there, not one I would take. Urine is not sterile like many people believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Actually a bit curious here: how many sit to piss here? I remember hearing somewhere that it was more common in Europe to sit and more common in the US for men to stand.
    I'll sit if I've just woken up or if my feet/legs really hurt. Never in a public restroom, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You are taking a huge risk there, not one I would take. Urine is not sterile like many people believe.
    It's not a huge risk because urine isn't a transmissive fluid for sexually transmitted diseases. Sure, it's not completely sterile, but it's also not a fluid that transmits stuff like AIDS. Also, even if it did, just getting a little bit on you isn't going to give you the disease. Stuff like herpes can be acquired from skin contact, but it has to be strong contact. You'd basically have to rub it into your skin.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2012-11-12 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    I always sit if I can, if the toilet is clean too. It's just more comfortable. Also, when I pee standing, my belly hurst right above my pubes, I don't know why, but it hurts a little bit, it's kinda weird, this doesn't happen when I sit, that's why I prefer to sit..
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    It's an invitation. If you know what I mean. Full homo.
    Hehe, yeah, I can understand that.

But I would never want to do it in a bathroom, atleast not outside of my house.

Ugh, the last two pages of this thread have given me the shivers. I think I'll stay away from club toilets from now on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    I'll sit if I've just woken up or if my feet/legs really hurt. Never in a public restroom, though.
    This is how I pee most mornings..

No, but being super serial I always close the door if I can as I need my privacy when I pee pee. I also don't like Urinals at all, I can't remember if I've ever used one.
    I never take a seat unless I have to take a dump aswell.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-13 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Thumbnailed the image.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never sit down to pee outside of when already sitting to take a donkey. I even remember being post-op and hardly able to stand and still having to stand to pee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Ugh, the last two pages of this thread have given me the shivers. I think I'll stay away from club toilets from now on.
    If I ever go to a club, I will always refrain myself from going to the toilets. Movies, series and what not always show the most weird things that happen in there, if it's true or not, I don't know, but I'm not interested in checking it out!

So, if you walked into a toilet where a guy who had herpes peed on the seat. You sat down, flopped your junk straight on it, cut open your hand, rubbed the open wound in it, then rubbed your junk in it, then you might get an STD. It's extremely extremely rare to just get an STD from a toilet. Speaking of the flush thing, you should either cover your toothbrush or keep it out of that splash range in the video. You end up with microscopic particles of shit on it. Sleep tight!

I open the bathroom door with a finger and close it with my foot, I also flush with my foot. I dont touch anything in there if possible, I also try to hold by breath while in there. Public bathrooms are the nastiest things in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    I open the bathroom door with a finger and close it with my foot, I also flush with my foot. I dont touch anything in there if possible, I also try to hold by breath while in there. Public bathrooms are the nastiest things in the world.
    I also open/close the doors with my foot, and I flush with my knee, not with my feet, that's just doing more worse than it, probably, already is.

I used to close it for privacy, but these days I leave it open because it's just a waste of time to close it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    I got them all wrong.
    I got most of them right.
    But I'm NOT going back outside if there are urinals still available, even if it means standing next to someone. I'm not that insecure.
    As long as you don't go staring at eachother it doesn't mean a thing.

Anyway, as for the main question. I would close the door, if it's there I'd rather use it.
    I mean, peeing in urinals is fine but if you can do it behind a closer door then that's even better.

i close the door because i don't want anyone thinking it's an open door policy

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I head for a stall anyway, never been a fan of Urinals, too much chance of the dreaded 'Splashback'

That said when I go into a stall I do always close the door, I usually lock it to

and as has been mentioned, the genereal etiquette of the mens room is total silence, maybe the odd 'You having a good night?' at the sinks AFTER all business is concluded, but while my junk is in my hand, the only voice I wanna hear is the one in my head telling me not to worry, it's not THAT small, it's just the lighting.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I haven't heard of a single male European sitting to piss.

OT: I close the doors. I don't even use urinals. I can't even urinate properly if i know someone will see or hear me doing it.