Fury Warrior & Resto Shaman LF decently progressed late night guild!

Hi there!

I play a fury warrior, and my friend a resto shaman. This post is more just because we're having trouble finding a guild that meets both our raid time needs, as well as our expectations with progression. What we are looking for:

What we are:
    - Experienced with multiple years of high-end raiding.
    - Dedicated to the guild we represent.
    - Dedicated to ourselves in terms of always looking for ways to better ourselves, play style, and pushing it to the max.
    - Dedicated to knowing our position in encounters, as well as just general raid / encounter knowledge.
    - Decently geared for the tier so far, both of us are at 479 ilvl

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Otos/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hofhell/simple

What we are looking for:
    - A guild that isn't insanely progressed, but not lackluster. Requirements are 6/6 MV normal, would prefer at least 1/6 MV heroic, as well as some progression in HoF.
    - A guild with later hours than normal. We're looking for times around 7:30 - 8:00 PM PST to 11:00 - 12:00 PST. Schedule is a bit more lax on the weekends, any time from ~5 PST and on would work.
    - A ~3 nights a week raid schedule.

If you are in need of a melee dps, as well as a resto shaman, and you fit our needs, send me a message! My battletag is Wrathofhell1822, or also can contact Otos1709. Thanks.
    Last edited by bigfoot1291; 2012-11-12 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Bump! Hopefully someone out there is recruiting for our times!

We only raid 2 nights a week, but our schedules match perfectly. Let me know if you're interested. Here's our a blurb about us:

Margaritaville (6/16) is currently in need of exceptional DPS and a Healer w/ DPS off-spec.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We have two 10-man raid teams: one running TH/M 8-11:30 Pacific and the other T/TH 8:15-11:45 Pacific.

We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com

***PAID XFER FOR EXTREMELY WELL-QUALIFIED APPLICANTS***

Apply at: margaritaville dot wowstead dot com

Hi Bigfoot I think we may be able to fit into your raiding needs. please take a look

[ H ] Syndicated - 6/6MV 1/6 HoF - Recruiting

Guild Name: Syndicated
    Server: Shadowmoon (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Bustero, Shiinji or Mubby
    Real ID: cslam333 at gmail dot com
    Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 10pm – 1am EST
    PROGRESSION:6/6 MV – 1/6 HoF

RECRUITMENT:
    Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

Prot Warrior / Rogue / Hunter

ABOUT YOU:
    *A desire to push only the hardest of content
    *You are extremely well-versed with your class
    *Situational awareness
    *Responsibility for your actions
    *Stable internet connection
    *You need to be able to pay attention for long periods of time
    *Able to tolerate constructive criticism in high stress environments
    *Rarely miss any raids due to the casual raid schedule

WHAT SYNDICATED OFFERS:
    * Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
    * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
    * A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age.
    * An active group of players who sign on for more than just scheduled raids.
    * Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule

ABOUT SYNDICATED
    Syndicated is a mature 10man endgame raiding guild on the ShadowMoon server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. Syndicated is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.