Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    That the portal in Shrine of two moons to Orgrimmar is spelled Ogrimmar
    Really Gonna check that tomorrow first

People with large mounts over quest NPCs. The Obsidian Nightwing RAF mount sounds. Underwater quests? Not sure if these fit here. Whenever I try to fish from a pool and the bobble keeps landing one pixel away from the pool.

Huge mobs with a tiny hit box. this stone giant is the size of a small house but i have to be nose to his scrotum to hit him. ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Ain't that called OCD or something :P
    yes xD and thats why anyone i play minecraft with hates me, all i seem to do in that game is pick flaws in peoples creations xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Switching to Ghost Wolf (Shaman) then trying to mount up wont work. ALSO Tanks who pull 10 guys and when i get silenced from the 7 mages Asks me why i didn't heal him and doesn't believe me i was silenced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Really Gonna check that tomorrow first

http://i.imgur.com/K8HAV.jpg

Deleted
    Getting dazed, especially by mobs that are grey to you...seriously who came up with that brilliant idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inner Focus noise.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kogarandel View Post
    Try being a Tauren. This happens with -any- mount.
    I've always been afraid that this might be the case. Which is why I've never leveled a Tauren past 15ish, that and the giant bore that is the Barrens. But that's offtopic!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

How melee toons don't automatically turn to stay facing the target.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Weapons that are at your waist that should be displayed on your back.

Aaaah, can't unsee...

And as mentioned, the dismountdaze. But to me that's not something small, that's something that annoys me more and more each time to a point where I actually press alt-f4.

Definitely that ridiculous annoying "YOU ARE MOUNTED" announcement.

Well.

How about you dismount me then??????
    Bigger than Life.

10+ Year Old Account
    That the portal in Shrine of two moons to Orgrimmar is spelled Ogrimmar
    Well, I hope they are going to fix that sooner than the Enraged Earth Spriit in Shadowmoon Valley ... that took them about 3 years to fix :|

Being dazed by a level 5 as a level 90.

Clicking to loot only to be told "You're too far away," and then clicking again without moving and looting just fine.

NPC crowding.

Camera angles constantly being forced to change because of objects... objects should just be fucking see-through for the purposes of viewing your character.

Not enough macros/too many abilities.

Tiny things that I have to click on. My resolution is at 2560x1440 and my camera is usually at max range. Clicking on anything smaller than my character, especially if it's moving, is just fucking annoying.

Being forced to level a character without flying in a zone that is extremely mountainous and has many levels that require running for half a fucking hour just to get anywhere.

Boring as shit quests. Blizzard are the most clueless quest-makers on this planet. And possibly this galaxy.

Being forced to play the game the way Blizzard wants me to play it. Things like nerfing the ability to find the secret areas of Ironforge, or climb mountains, or farm chests in instances, or clever exploits (not talking about exploiting bugs in the game, but rather just clever things people come up with that then get nerfed because they're 'exploits').

Dailies.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

10+ Year Old Account
    How Blizzard adds invisible walls around everything. EVERYTHING.

The monstrous white plainshawks in valley of the four winds. They're such eyesores, and they're everywhere.

All of the decidedly "non alien" lifeforms on Outland. Spiders? Owls? Wolves? Cats? Blizzard phoned those in.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    No teleporters in Mogu'shan Vaults.

That my belf character model looks so outdated standing next to a worgen...

quest items that stay in bags after quest is complete. >.<[/QUOTE]

This 1000000% I barely have any extra bag space with my 2 specs, gems and cooking mats.

Also having people try and tag mobs for dailies right before you kill them in daily areas. Stupid shadow priests trying to dot a bunch of mobs right before I charge in and hoping they will get the credit.

two things off the top of my head (im sure i could list tons if i stopped to think about it):

the visual effect for Chakra states. i literally stopped playing my holy priest (my only main at the time) after BC because the animation is so constant and excessive. JUST the animation mind you, not in any way the functionality of the spell.

Dwarf Males run with their mouths open.