Lowlevel cross-realm zones thoughts

As the title suggests, what is your opinion ion the lowlvl zones now that they are cross realm?
    Personally I love the fact you can invite your friends and lvl together or go do anything else.

However what I don't like about this system is when a bunch of lvl 90s go around one-shot you and take a lot of the mines/herbs when you are trying to get your professions up. Leveling up there is completely impossible
    I.e: I entered Blasted lands portal and saw about 100 skeletons laying around on the ground between the spawn from the teleport up to the black portal.

I have also found the game to freeze on several occasions when entering a new zone (up to a minute).

The quick solution would be having high-lvl players in another zone while people around the level the zone requires have theirs. However I don't believe this is what blizzard wants or intends with this system.
    Some other solution would be introducing some sort of protection or an actual PK-system.

Please post any interesting thoughts or ideas! :)

10+ Year Old Account
    I like being able to group up with friends' alts and quest together, or even RP together, no matter what servers we're all on. I like running into random RP out in the world with people from other servers and making new friends.

I don't like having to fight half the population of every friggin' RP server in my battlegroup (regardless of their level!) for low-level crafting mats.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by iemochi View Post
    As the title suggests, what is your opinion ion the lowlvl zones now that they are cross realm?
    Personally I love the fact you can invite your friends and lvl together or go do anything else.

However what I don't like about this system is when a bunch of lvl 90s go around one-shot you and take a lot of the mines/herbs when you are trying to get your professions up. Leveling up there is completely impossible
    I.e: I entered Blasted lands portal and saw about 100 skeletons laying around on the ground between the spawn from the teleport up to the black portal.

I have also found the game to freeze on several occasions when entering a new zone (up to a minute).

The quick solution would be having high-lvl players in another zone while people around the level the zone requires have theirs. However I don't believe this is what blizzard wants or intends with this system.
    Some other solution would be introducing some sort of protection or an actual PK-system.

Please post any interesting thoughts or ideas!
    My only take on the matter...

I've leveled a monk 1-90 and a paladin 1-90, and I NEVER noticed any low level cross realm players anywhere.

I though it was suppose to populate low level areas, but whenever you level 2 brand new toons from 1-90 and only (and I'm not even joking with this, this is literal) see 7 people the entire time also questing (all from the same server), it's obvious that somethings not working right.