fire mage
    destro lock
    elem
    Shadow priest
    Surv hunter
    Monk heal
    Holy priest
    Resto druid

So is it possible? or do we have to recruit melee?
    yes you can ALWAYS do fights with out melee..

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    yes you can ALWAYS do fights with out melee..
    H Garalon, H Will, H Spirit Kings say hi.

yes. everything dies so quick it dosnt even matter who is tanking/kiting adds

Our tanks picked the strenghs up and we cleaved them down, increasing boss damage. Keeps the dps from having to move as well, which increases dps. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Violen View Post
    Our tanks picked the strenghs up and we cleaved them down, increasing boss damage. Keeps the dps from having to move as well, which increases dps. Try it.
    That's only viable on normal. Their aoe slam thing gets incredibly large very quickly on heroic. They also spawn a charge thing upon death that can buff the boss. If you plan on doing heroics, I would have a melee do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have our tanks to tank the Strength as well

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Who will tank the Strengths?

whoever has threat and can dodge his strikes. The strengths deal 0 melee damage throughout the entire encounter. The only damage they deal is their AoE knockdown that can be easily avoided by any class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    Shaman Armory
    Mage Armory

I did a part pug, part guild run yesterday just Will of the emperor for those dps who were benched for this week's raid. We had all ranged dps, due to me pulling aggro on my mage, I ended up Tanking the strengths, either blinked or dodged their knockdown attack. So yes totally possible to do without melee.