Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just thought i'd add: I also don't bother with this glyph. Raided with it once on our first evening in MSV and just didn't like it at all. Having SS:SB on even a 30s CD was intolerable for me. I have tried it again once since then but I just couldn't find a use for it, gone with Siphon Life instead.

Not sure if its already been addressed in this thread... But ... As dots take a "snapshot" of stats when applied.. does soul swap Inhale take a "snapshot" of the stats.. AND will they follow w/dots when Exhaled ..( even after buffs/aura's etc have expired from player ) ??
    Last edited by negatron; 2013-01-05 at 08:57 AM. Reason: improve clarity

I haven't used the glyph since MoP launched and I doubt I've used SS normally 10 times so far if that. It's just super efficient to put up everything with one global. Also, even if you have 0 shards consider this:

Assuming 0 haste it takes 4.5 seconds to apply all 3 dots individually and get casting again.
    Assuming 0 haste it takes 4 seconds of Drain Soul to get a shard needed for SB:SS. SB:SS doesn't use a GCD so it is actually .5 seconds faster to apply your dots this way.

Also, idk if this has been changed since I last tried but normal soulswap did not put up fresh copies of the dots. It put up dots starting at the same duration as the ones pulled.

@Harsesis : SB:SS does in fact proc a GCD !

I use it on HC: Zor'lok, that's about it for this tier. Spirit Kings and Elegon maybe.