Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Blood Elves are fine, L2Tolerate.

But I agree on the lore part, we haven't really heard much new since Kiljaeden was flushed down the Sunwell and the Blood Elves began rebuilding their homeland.
    Patch 5.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't make sense.
    Wouldn't happen.

I would be pissed off, but I wouldn't quit because of it, but I really wouldn't want another Tauren.
    But once again.
    It wouldn't happen.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just always thought of them as annoying running around in the neutral cities, they are the most flamboyant race there is (again for the males). The female Blood Elfs are not that bad actually, but both of their dances are still retarded.

I understand that High Elfs are blood elfs, but they should make a return to the Alliance since thats where they used to be, and their Allegiance should go back to their original Allegience. It has also been hinted that they could be a race added as a sub race to the next expansion for the Alliance along with Ethereals.

Elves

not "Elfs".

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw an interesting option someone made. The current bloodelves stay with the horde, but the leader leaves for the alliance, and so at the end of a phased bloodelf event, you choose which side to go to.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how Jay doesn't mention what Horde would get to compensate for losing a race. Cut the Pro-Alliance crap.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-11-14 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blood Elves were to "disappear" and High Elves suddenly fully joining the Alliance, there would be something really odd happening in between. One side almost hating the other (Not looking at the Horde Vs. Alliance part - But the two types of elves in general). But if this happened, then you might as well say, "Turn the gnomes into dust because I dislike them". We alll may have opinions, though OP, I've seen alot of your threads with that left... questions marks at your opinions.

But as my other post said, if that were to happen, then I want Worgen Paladins (Atleast wont happen yet), I want Goblins to be a faction for themselves and Blizzard to give us Undermine already. And wont evolution to happen to Gnomes so they aren't annoying. But all this are just my opinion, but I enjoy my Blood Elves because they added a bit to the Horde that turned me from Alliance. I don't enjoy playing a smashing Orc, a voodoo troll or a living dead. The races I enjoy are Tauren and Blood Elves and Goblins on Horde side.

And model wise, they have the same model as High Elves, not much change there. But we all know that updates of models are needed, and I do admit I sometimes hate the dance, but again, there's other dances I hate too.

And you should always enjoy what you pick, and have fun!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Doesn't make sense.
    Wouldn't happen.

I would be pissed off, but I wouldn't quit because of it, but I really wouldn't want another Tauren.
    But once again.
    It wouldn't happen.
    If they were an Alliance race, maybe you would consider changing factions?

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    It's funny how Jay doesn't mention what Horde would get to compensate for losing a race. When you make a post like this, be sure to list what we get, otherwise it sounds awfully alot like you're favoring Alliance strongly.
    Ogres should naturally be a part of the Horde from the beginning of the game. I dont know why or how they arent part of the horde already.

Harassing another user, regardless of who they are, is never tolerated. The majority of users in this thread are capable of discussing the topic perfectly fine even if they don't agree with it.

The discussion of moderator actions is doing more harm to the thread than anything else. If you have issues, please bring them up with Sunshine or Bibi. Derailing a thread is not the place to do so and will only earn you more infractions.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking
    Have you Alliance guys looked in the mirror recently? :P
    So no.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    All races removed, you can now only play as a my little pony. What would you do?
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    I've just always thought of them as annoying running around in the neutral cities, they are the most flamboyant race there is (again for the males). The female Blood Elfs are not that bad actually, but both of their dances are still retarded.

I understand that High Elfs are blood elfs, but they should make a return to the Alliance since thats where they used to be, and their Allegiance should go back to their original Allegience. It has also been hinted that they could be a race added as a sub race to the next expansion for the Alliance along with Ethereals.
    Again, you are contradicting yourself. You hate the Blood Elves, yet you want them on the Alliance.

There are no differences between the Blood Elves and the High Elves at the moment, except of the political one.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I think jaylock might be a buddy of some of the mods because I reported this thread right away, instead I got infracted for trolling.

It's possible to get infractions if people post about personalities and not the topic. If the topic seems silly, then ignore the thread and it will disappear soon enough. If you have a problem with any poster, I'd advise you to use the available ignore function that's in your profile settings. - ML
    We shouldn't have to ignore someone because the mods won't slap their wrists. Jaylock is nothing but flamebait. 90% of mmo-champ knows it yet nothing gets done.

I will probably get infracted for this but i think it should be said. We are sick of his posts because they are incredibly biased, bring nothing to discussion if you disagree with him and over all just a bad experience having him around. I can understand "Well if you dont like the thread or poster don't post in it" but whats the point if we get infracted for speaking our mind. While he sits there smug because he caused yet another 5+ page thread that is derailed into oblivion by page 2. He brings nothing bad bad joojoo to the forums.
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

If this were to happen, what would you as a player do?

Me? Rejoice.

Blood Elfs imho are one of the most annoying races in the game, and just plain stupid looking (at least the males are, and their dance is atrocious). The only other race that comes close to how annoying the Blood Elfs are, is the Goblins. Plus, theres not a whole lot of lore surrounding the Blood Elfs to begin with.

If the Alliance were to add High Elfs to their faction, I would want to see them "buff" them up so to speak. Make them larger, more brawn, but keep the females petite and dainty. I like me some dainty females if you know what i mean! Would you like to see high elfs added to the Alliance in the next expansion along with Ethereals?
    I bet you don't play as alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i would like the idea of being able to pick whatever elf you want or when you roll tauren, allow you to get taunka or orc with maghar and such

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what i want as a new race for the next expansion? I want to be a pitlord. and im gonna be horde. my racial would be "Hey! Look it doesnt matter if this makes sense!" and it would call forth many demons and stun everyone around me within 30 yards and the demons would all do chaos bolt and demonic slash.

You think that was stupid. yeah thats what i think too when i read about all this nonsense about high elves. you have blood elves. its the same thing. just different eyes. and ethereals? they are just tradesmen! they arent even good at fighting. when we want a new race think about something that would work. the only thing we can see on ethereals is thier bandages and thier "energy" what customization would be allowed for them? bandages if all the rainbows colors? come guys. we have Ogres, maybe Arakkoa, hell even Naga makes more sense than ethereal. And also. if they are gonna add high elves as a new playable race. then they could add dragonmaw orcs as a new playable race aswell? why not just ask them to give blood elves the option to have blue eyes and then you can say. Hey! im a high elf...

Male blood elves are the most accurately proportional males in the game. IRL good looking people that work out religiously look far more like a belf than an orc, unless they are extreme body builders who even their mother doesn't find attractive.

The only thing I could imagine people being bothered by is that they are a bit gay with the fabulous hair and dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaudaloht View Post
    Well i would like the idea of being able to pick whatever elf you want or when you roll tauren, allow you to get taunka or orc with maghar and such
    Now, this would be tempting, multiple choices for one race. Of course some should be confined to Horde or Alliance. (Now I look towards the Elven problem of this thread).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Do you ever post threads that consist of anything that isn't ignorant, opinionated drivel?
    This just in (a while ago), pointing out the obvious leads to an infraction.

Jaylock thread ... skip the OP because it's pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    another 5+ page thread that is derailed into oblivion by page 2.
    Have you noticed the only people derailing this thread are the ones coming in here to do nothing but complain about the OP?

These types of posts need to stop now. They aren't constructive, they aren't useful, and they're the ones causing a derail while everyone else is perfectly capable of actually discussing the topic.

Again, if you have issues with moderation, please take them to Sunshine or Bibi. Making public cries on the forum do nothing but cause unnecessary drama.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions