Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Spine through cloak is the ultimate proof that Forsaken actually have a backbone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never played an undead character. I've been tempted before but when I try to go through the female undead models I just can't find one I like.

I'd definitely be more willing if they were to change them slightly so that even if the bones were still sticking out you could cover them with your armor instead of having it stick through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'd definitely be more willing if they were to change them slightly so that even if the bones were still sticking out you could cover them with your armor instead of having it stick through.
    Yeah, I agree, they need more customization and more features, I know it's flesh and bones and all that but I think it'd be good if there were more features.

I think the current layout of the character skin (without armor) is sufficient. I would rather see the armor just cover as it should. There is enough gear out there at lower levels that could show the decomp for RP. But when a UD warrior is in full plate gear, there should be no gaps in the gear iteself. The spine should also not show through. Same gear and cloak on a human does not show flesh through it. Would love to see the armor cover what it is supposed to cover regardless of the decomp level.