Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    Because Americans are good at bed. Even i want to bang American "hotties". Now how does this sound . Seriously No offense folks !!
    There are many stereotypes about americans but i dont think those are one of them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You're probably right in some cases(especially military area), but you're very much overestimating US influence in science in general.

Lots of 'American' inventions aren't american at all. I don't know where this idea came from. Maybe US patriotism clouded their minds.
    We're pretty good at recognizing a good invention and commercializing it for widespread usage though.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Because Americans are good at bed. Even i want to bang American "hotties". Now how does this sound . Seriously No offense folks !!
    You are American arent you?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    We're pretty good at recognizing a good invention and commercializing it for widespread usage though.
    *cough*
    Volkswagen
    *cough cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    Fun fact, half of Americans think they should dictate the rest of the world, but the rest of the world should not interfere with their politics. aka braindead republicans.

edit: I will be frank here, 3 hours before the election, I hated all of you. I couldnt believe that a liar and a crook like Romney had a chance to win. You guys renewed my faith in this country. Ron Paul said it today: "we should mind our own fucking business"

Infracted: Please be more civil and sensitive towards people who don't politically agree with you.
    Not even all republicans are like that. There are also a lot of libertarian leaning americans who are only fiscally conservative. Many people like Ron Paul, myself included. You should know better about the people you generalize and denigrate. Sure, most Americans don't know about any outside countries that aren't the Uk, Canada, or Japan but it isn't malicious. I can tell you as a naturalized citizen that Americans are the nicest people I've met, and they don't look down on you for being from somewhere else. Did I get bullied when I came here? No, the other kids shared their toys with me and helped me learn English literally my first day of school.

Fuck you, really. Americans have nothing bad to say about Canada as much as Harpo screws things up. We literally consider you our brothers and sisters because you are; we have so much in common, but you certainly are no brother of mine.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/152735/am...al-allies.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Often, native culture elsewhere is actively removed and replaced with USA culture for profit.

Take, for example, the film industry - the UK used to have a thriving industry, now we mostly just direct, make and do special effects for Hollywood films - if we do want to make a big budget film ourselves it has to conform to the USA stereotypes of our country (and generally have that cunt Hugh Grant in it).

I like the fact that our film industry is shared. Only the UK and Canada have a huge enough influence in Hollywood to get credit for a lot of its success. We can't even call it American anymore. It's like Anglo films industry. Like 35% of actors are British or Canadian.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 06:04 PM ----------

American girls are hot but I have never heard of them being better in bed

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You are American arent you?
    No, I'm an Indian.

Deleted
    Oh Gosh i don't like USA for a lot of reasons (Politics bla bla bla Neighboors becoming dangerous due to gangsters bla bla bla). Although i love American Chicks!! USA Chick: Hello, Me: Hello, USA Chick: Wanna F....k Me?, Me: Sure bla bla bla :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kornstyle View Post
    Oh Gosh i don't like USA for a lot of reasons (Politics bla bla bla Neighboors becoming dangerous due to gangsters bla bla bla). Although i love American Chicks!! USA Chick: Hello, Me: Hello, USA Chick: Wanna F....k Me?, Me: Sure bla bla bla :P
    I think any girls like foreign guys, no matter which country they're from. American girls like English guys a lot though, at least anyone south of Birmingham.

Deleted
    Yeah, because the US is a big country compared to European countries. So that's why they have more international influence. It's really as simple as that. But does that mean the US should get the credit for it? I guess that's up for debate.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    American girls are hot
    I don't agree, at all. American girls often look fake. And the language is a complete turn off, it's so barbaric.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't agree, at all. American girls often look fake. And the language is a complete turn off, it's so barbaric.
    Well, it does have a strong base in German after all.. although German is relatively soothing compared to, say, Nordic.

Yeah, because the US is a big country compared to European countries. So that's why they have more international influence. It's really as simple as that. But does that mean the US should get the credit for it? I guess that's up for debate.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 08:18 PM ----------

Fake? You should go to any college campus most girls are beautiful. I don't know what you mean by fake. I'm not sure why you consider English to be barbaric. If you are talking about accents, you can't make such a blanket claim since there are many different US accents. I can think of 4 major ones, being Midwestern (most popular), southern, new York, and new England (where I live).

90% of American girls aren't the fake California girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I'm not.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Well, it does have a strong base in German after all.. although German is relatively soothing compared to, say, Nordic.
    Oh no you didunt....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Oh no you didunt....
    The German words for I love you (ich liebe dich) sounds like you want to gut them like a fish! Danish is the same except you're drunk while you do it!
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2012-12-02 at 08:06 PM.

Deleted
    Why are people curious?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but it's not really important how big China's dick is, unless they use it to screw people I care about.
    Chinese have little williy's though Its common knowledge. lol

Deleted
    Because of the thousands of nukes they have. We gotta pretend we like them or they might blow us away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The German words for I love you (ich liebe dich) sounds like you want to gut them like a fish! Danish is the same except you're drunk while you do it!
    I love you
    Ich liebe dich
    Jeg elsker dig

... I think they are pretty far apart...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    because i wouldn't need to fake my IP to use Spotify and PCs don't have Apple-prices