Deleted

Question Is there such an addon? Cosmetical Bars/Squares

I'm trying to set up a new UI, and it just doesn't fit together as well as I'd like it to. A solution to this would be bars and "zones" that I could put around my recount+chat, as an example. Is there an addon that does such things? Purely cosmetical stuff?

check out elvui. it rebuilds the entire wow ui and is pretty easy to manipulate. for one it gives two chat boxes but i have mine set up so in one is omen and recount

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    kgPanels allows you to place panels on the screen in WoW - and these "panels" can be invisible but with borders, or lightly shaded, or have an image as background, etc. They can also be formed as very thin/narrow colored panels, to provide straight-line edges when you don't need all four sides enclosed. This can all be set up and done in-game.

litePanels can do this as well, but it does not have an in-game configuration. Also, the same can be done in Lua code directly, but, again, there's no in-game configuration for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use bartender to put a couple spells around my healbot and chat, not sure what exactly you are looking for as I am tired =)