Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    That's because its the same ole dailies, and CRZ is a huge part of it. so if only 10 people from 10 realms are in the same zone as you, that would equal no goats!
    Pandaria zones are not cross-realm at the moment. Try again.

That's because its the same ole dailies, and CRZ is a huge part of it. so if only 10 people from 10 realms are in the same zone as you, that would equal no goats!
    Pandaria has no CRZ. The only way a person from another realm can get into your server in Pandaria is by inviting them to your group individually.

Deleted
    I was merely making a bit of mockery on the constant calling for the end of the world and such. WoW is changing and I for one would honestly embrace a less crowded enviroment! But thanks for the response! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that got sidetracked quickly

to the OP; not sure on the actual numbers but I have seen a nice increase in server activity since the release of MoP. Yes it may be the new of the expansion but who knows. I was actually one of the people who was not excited about MoP (still not a big fan of pandas) but the content is really good and there is alot of it. just my opinion.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

CRZ is not active in pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoitsme View Post
    SO i'm soon gonna start playing wow again,and didn't really see what's the subs number since MoP went out...so anyone knows what are the numbers now?
    around 10 millions last conference call I think