Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Scarab Lord Nest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Finlanders
    Posts
    4,826
    Time to start saving IP. :P
    Heyoo!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I lied, her Q damages minions. It's got a decent cooldown though and a really shitty AP ratio, so if anyone tries to play her in a position other than support they are really trying to force it.
    Good. Maybe this will cut back the number of people who would bring us a repeat of insta-locking and running mid with Lulu when we were trying to learn to play her as a support.

    3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

  3. #23
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,408
    @Puppetshowjustice when a champion comes out you should try it every where, not just the lane phreaks tell people to in the champion spotlight. Back when lulu came out she was regarded by all the top pros as an out right broken top and mid laner, while been a weaker support champion. So why would people play here where she was weaker.

  4. #24
    Mechagnome Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Posts
    595
    Yay, this is 1 more support to add to my kill list =D

  5. #25
    All I see on the official boards is "How is she in mid?".

    Her passive is clearly designed to play in lane with others.
    She lacks the capacity to push a minion wave down well.

    It just makes me cringe to see that everybody gets an immediate boner for taking every new champ mid lane. As if there aren't already an absolute ton of champions who excel at that role. Let the support players have one new character without another Lulu happening (i.e. not used for support, followed by nerfed into obscurity).

    3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Talk about your pure support. None of her spells damage minions, so she cant clear minion waves to save her life. So the only people playing her should be playing her support! Woot!
    She...Can't....Damage....Minions.....

    Does that even make any sense?

    That is so not cool, a lane with another support can pretty much push without having many problems(taking out jungler, even that..) when playing against her..

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    She...Can't....Damage....Minions.....

    Does that even make any sense?

    That is so not cool, a lane with another support can pretty much push without having many problems(taking out jungler, even that..) when playing against her..
    not really an expert here so sorry for wild assumptions, but I suppose it will depends on the type of ability the char has how powerful they are to make up for the lack of minion killing, and with what types of champions it will works best (maybe tank/pusher? dunno)

  8. #28
    I am Murloc! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,401
    God I hope she can go full AP mid. She looks great and I would love a ranged water mage.

    I really wanted a nature caster too, but zyra well..

  9. #29
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,205
    I am looking forward to this a lot.

    Like a lot. She has a massive toolkit. And the range on the tidal wave is nuts, like it goes super far and covers almost a whole lane.

  10. #30
    I am Murloc! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,401
    Are you guys sure her Q doesn't hit minions? Other than that, now that I looked over her abilities she looks like a slightly improved janna. She should also be fun on dominion.

  11. #31
    Looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    There is no hidden roll. Only paranoia.
    "I was top dps and one of the 17 DPS below me won loot! CONSPIRACY!"
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
    -Bertrand Russell

  12. #32
    Legendary! Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    6,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Yay, this is 1 more support to add to my kill list =D
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Maybe a little, magic trick. >: )

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    God I hope she can go full AP mid. She looks great and I would love a ranged water mage.

    I really wanted a nature caster too, but zyra well..
    No. She's a support, not an mid champion.

    I love that she has low ap ratios, she's a support, she's not supposed to do other things than supporting.

  14. #34
    Legendary! Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    6,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No. She's a support, not an mid champion.

    I love that she has low ap ratios, she's a support, she's not supposed to do other things than supporting.
    inb4 AD Nami... But really she has low AP ratio's? What about base damage?

    I'm going to my actual class now, so I'll be on later peeps.

  15. #35
    I am Murloc! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No. She's a support, not an mid champion.

    I love that she has low ap ratios, she's a support, she's not supposed to do other things than supporting.
    Her ratios are not low at all Q=0.75 W=0.5 R=0.8

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    inb4 AD Nami... But really she has low AP ratio's? What about base damage?

    I'm going to my actual class now, so I'll be on later peeps.
    Actual base damage? Lol, I hope people don't go mid because of that, it's nothing huge or small, doesn't really matter, she won't be doing well in mid with those crappy ap ratios, which is good. She's a support!

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 03:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Her ratios are not low at all Q=0.75 W=0.5 R=0.8
    Then I hope they reduce it, I don't like seeing supports going mid, they are supports not ap mid champions, it just annoys me.

    Sure, I'd like to use her and kill people but she was made to support, even if her abilities cry out, " AP MID CHAMPION".

  17. #37
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,465
    Everything I know is a lie! Majad, her Q does effect minions. I made that mistake and corrected myself in another post. When I first saw one I just never saw her hit minions, so I assumed it did not.

    As for playing her mid, don't. She is bad. If her ratios are really that good, it doesn't make up for how bad her kit is for a mage. And yes, I've played with one already who took her mid on the PBE, she did no damage.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Everything I know is a lie! Majad, her Q does effect minions. I made that mistake and corrected myself in another post. When I first saw one I just never saw her hit minions, so I assumed it did not.

    As for playing her mid, don't. She is bad. If her ratios are really that good, it doesn't make up for how bad her kit is for a mage. And yes, I've played with one already who took her mid on the PBE, she did no damage.
    Yeah, I saw it some minutes ago.

    And good, that she can't mid. I don't want to see her do the same stuff Lulu did when she got released.

  19. #39
    Mechagnome alteam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    712
    WOW COOL! Just got into the supporting thang and she looks really wet. Looking forward to more information!

    Edit: Oh i saw that there was some cool info already. OP, please update your post!
    Last edited by alteam; 2012-11-16 at 07:53 PM.

  20. #40
    Field Marshal Envyious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I lied, her Q damages minions. It's got a decent cooldown though and a really shitty AP ratio, so if anyone tries to play her in a position other than support they are really trying to force it.
    Leblanc has No wave clearing power bar her W, So people will still force it if they want too! The Other moves don't scale that badly off ap, Would be more of a utility AP champ, would probably require double ap.

    That said, loving a new support to add to my play list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •