Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What pill do you chose? Part 2.

For some reason I cant add a poll so leave a comment and explain wich pill and why you chose the one you did?

In reality wich one would you chose?

Would you simply chose this one?
    White pill
    Does nothing.

Or one of these. Grants you great power but also comes with very disturbing consequences.

Black Pill.
    Grants you immortality
    In order for it to work you would have to end the life of your most loved one.

Green Pill.
    Only available for pet owners.
    Grants you the ability to shapeshift into your pet at any given time.
    In order for it to work you would have to end the life of your pet.

Teal Pill.
    Turns you invisible for all ETERNITY.
    You will not be able to speak nor interfere with anything in this world
    Also comes with the abiliy to end your own life. However if not done within 10 years you will be stuck for eternity.

Yellow pill.
    Allows you to see into the future. You may chose how many years you want to see into the future.
    However it reduces your total lifespan with the amount of years you saw into the future.
    Unlimited charges untill death.

Blue pill.
    Allows you to breath underwater.
    However you would not be able to breath above water.
    One charge.

Dark Green Pill.
    Shapeshift into any animal of your desire and think/live as long as you normaly would.
    Cannot be undone.

Purple Pill.
    Grants you the ability to mind control and read other people's mind.
    Granting such great power allows you to only live 10 more years.

Pink Pill.
    Allows you to teleport to any desired place at any moment.
    Granting such great power allows you to only live 5 more years.

Red Pill.
    Allows you to bring people back to life.
    However bringing one life back requires one life to be taken.
    Edited.
    However bringing one life back requires a family member's life to be taken.

Dark Pill.
    Allows you to see perfectly in the darkness.
    The sun and all kind of light(lamps/flashlights etc) will blind you giving you a hard time functioning at day.

Wich one do you chose?
    Last edited by femnul; 2012-11-25 at 02:07 PM.

Red Pill easily. Only good choice there. Instead of wasting electricity in a chair just kill the deathrow guy yourself while bringing back a better person.

Blue pill.
    Allows you to breath underwater.
    However you would not be able to breath above water.
    One charge.

Can I go as deep as I want to or is my human body still have its limits?
    what

10+ Year Old Account
    White, the others sound all too much. If White were not a choice, I'd pick Red - you didn't say who's life was taken, could very well be a criminal on a Wanted list or a prisoner.

10+ Year Old Account
    mind controling sounds fun.. but only living 10 more years sounds a bit much aswell but would be the one i would choose if this pill person dident say the downsides, otherwise the red and white one's seems the only logical ones

Dark Green Pill, absolutely.

To shapeshift into any animal of my choosing while retaining my own thoughts and a normal lifespan would be a dream come true.

I can barely stomach the current way of human living and the way of our world. I would not hesitate to escape it permanently for a life in the wild as a creature that would thrive in it.
    Last edited by OneSent; 2012-11-25 at 01:56 PM.

White pill, most of the others sound pretty horrible, consequences not worth the cost.

Deleted
    If I had the opportunity a year ago and I hadn't chosen the black pill, I'd be so full or regrets now.

But still, if I really had the choice now, it would be a a hard choice between the red and black one (wish I could take both, first the black, then bring back the loved one and kill a random). I think I'd still take the black one though. I wouldnt take it right away but when the loved one is very close to death and suffering maybe. Still, if that wouldn't be possible, probably the red one as it has no negative side effects unless I have to be the one doing the "taking".

Deleted
    Yellow pill, see one week in the future for the winning lottery numbers, I dont give a shit if I live a week less especially if I am going to be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yellow pill, see one week in the future for the winning lottery numbers, I dont give a shit if I live a week less especially if I am going to be rich.
    That's actually a very good point. Yeah I think I'd probably change to that. I was kind of imagining years off my life.

Yellow pill seems rather nice. Look 1 year into the future (see winning lottery numbers, economic changes etc) then make shitloads of money and live your life happily ever after. And the cost is 1 year at the back-end of your life where chances are you're pretty spent anyway.

ps. lack of poll in this thread is concerning (reason for edit)

15+ Year Old Account
    Red pill seems the only viable option for me. all the others have MAJOR downsides and this one hasnt. You can chose yourself when to use it when needed, you dont HAVE to use it.

You could also make money with the Red Pill. A lot of people would pay for you to revive their loved one...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You could also make money with the Red Pill. A lot of people would pay for you to revive their loved one...
    Means taking a life though, to me that is murder.

Means taking a life though, to me that is murder.
    Nothing in the rules about killing a dying old man in the hospital. And if he agrees? Just a form of euthanasia.

Deleted
    Black pill obviously. Your loved ones will die eventually anyway. The only real disadvantage is wether you're going to suffer from extreme ageing when you go break 100 years, and if the extreme ageing comes into play I might just go with the "yellow pill lottery ticket" instead since being a cripple is no fun.

It seems to specifically say years, but I would agree with this even for one year off my life I could make the rest of my friends and families lives significantly easier. The pink pill would definitely be my second choice, as removing long distance as a factor in my life simplifies a lot, and as I don't really have ambition for anything 5 more years to live is fine.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Pill, easily. Wear goggles. Shave your head. Be a badass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    Dark Pill, easily. Wear goggles. Shave your head. Be a badass
    There are easier ways for that:P

You just have to kill a few people. Then you got to get sent to a slam, one where they tell you you never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on your eyeballs.