16 11.94%
  • Burning Legion!

17 12.69%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    - New Horde since WC3 up until cata.

keksplace isn't in a habit of putting any other options but his own interests in his posts.
    Sorry mighty Trassk, I just tought of huge Factions. I agree i should have included some others like the Zandalari Empire but i forgot.
    But i can assure you i dont like Burning Legion or Alliance, not one bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people choosing Forsaken and I feel out of the loop because I've never played an undead or done their storyline. Now I feel like I should. :P

I'd probably choose Tauren or Blood Elves, even though a good 5 out of the 6 years I've played have been Alliance and the last year as Horde I feel more attached to those races for some reason. Tauren are so peaceful, and Blood Elves so majestic.

Deleted
    After some consideration I can't really pick any of the choises listed, I would most definately not want to be part of the Alliance, and neighter would I want to be part of the Horde, way to much warmongering and such going on. I would like to be something abit more neutral, like a simple merchant who is not personaly engaged in the conflicts. A sin'dorei trader sailing from port to port, sounds far more interesting to me : )

Would have liked a neutral faction option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    All these people choosing Forsaken and I feel out of the loop because I've never played an undead or done their storyline. Now I feel like I should. :P

I'd probably choose Tauren or Blood Elves, even though a good 5 out of the 6 years I've played have been Alliance and the last year as Horde I feel more attached to those races for some reason. Tauren are so peaceful, and Blood Elves so majestic.
    Though one of my favorite characters is Kael'thas who gave everything to his people and got betrayed and killed in return, blood elves were destroyed by Lich King because they never had a leader to stand up to the challenge.

Garrosh wouldnt let Lich King destroy his race.
    Like his father charged full of rage to his sacrifice to bring down a Burning Legion General.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-11-17 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glory to the Illidari!

But no... Horde.

Deleted
    There's no real option for Alliance in this poll. Either we go Horde or play as villians?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    There's no real option for Alliance in this poll. Either we go Horde or play as villians?
    What are you talking about? There is an Alliance option at the top...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    What are you talking about? There is an Alliance option at the top...
    there's no option but stay alliance. At least Horde have 2 options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playable Burning Legion would be amazing. I love the Legion lore, architecture, structure, and feel. They really did an awesome job fleshing the Legion out in Burning Crusade and making it feel like an organic culture instead of just a faceless generic villain cloud.

Anyway, I find the Legion's personality and aesthetics really appealing. Feed me some Fel Milk or whatever and I'll go spread the Eredar Twins' message across the Nether. :*

Burning Legion or Old Horde.

Then I could be a Fel Orc @_@.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I would want to be apart of garroshes horde

with the other factions they do have goals to take over the world but it seems that it wouldnt benefit me personally if i was apart of the scourge or ive i was apart of the burning legion i would just be a expendable cog

At least with garrosh i would know he does care about me and the future of my race and that he wants his people to have great power ,wealth and glory

All he asks is to be loyal and never run from a fight and im down with that and personally i dont give a fuck how he goes about it

As for the alliance there goals are noble but in a brutal world nobility dont put bread on the table (just ask the fine folks in westfall what i mean)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm.

Devote myself to chaos and disorder, bathing in the blood of the innocents and destroying the light of civilization wherever it appears? Nah.

Crush everyone under my iron heel of oppression, raising them to serve with me, all the while enjoying the lack of free will? Nah.

Being a toady for the Burning Legion, with my genocidal bloodlust amplified so I can toss human, dwarven, and elven babies on my spear? Nah.

Serving in a rehabilitation home for former and current genocidal monsters? Nah.

So, Alliance it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scourge. If I was high enough and serving the Lich King on my own basis, I would be completely ok with that.

The Forsaken are an acceptable choice as well. So I guess Horde.

EDIT: Everytime I fight Lich King, I secretly wish that he would take all of our souls and I could become a champion of him
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    there's no option but stay alliance. At least Horde have 2 options.
    That would be because there isn't really an old Alliance? If you want a specific kind of Alliance I think you were meant to write it down yourself, you can't edit polls unless you are a moderator I believe and when creating a poll you can't think of all potential combinations.

Deleted
    Scourge! I liked the WC3 campaign so much. Also, I'd want to spit into Kil'Jaedens face as a personal message from Ner'zul.

Non-Alliance, WC3 Night Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Scourge. If I was high enough and serving the Lich King on my own basis, I would be completely ok with that.

The Forsaken are an acceptable choice as well. So I guess Horde.

EDIT: Everytime I fight Lich King, I secretly wish that he would take all of our souls and I could become a champion of him
    Mograine himself says that the Lich King's voice is always in your head telling you what to do, so no there's no free will involved. You can think independently but you can't act independently. The only possible exception I know of is Kel'Thuzad.

OT: I'm not big on faction warfare so I would want to be in a neutral faction like the Argent Crusade or the Kirin Tor.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Mograine himself says that the Lich King's voice is always in your head telling you what to do, so no there's no free will involved. You can think independently but you can't act independently. The only possible exception I know of is Kel'Thuzad.

OT: I'm not big on faction warfare so I would want to be in a neutral faction like the Argent Crusade or the Kirin Tor.
    Either way I am still in your cities converting your peoples.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream