Gay Marriage threads

Why in the world do these keep getting closed. I said like a month ago that those threads get closed because it's about gay issues which instantly become sexuality for some reason, even if it's not. Never mind the political ramifications apparently. The people were like no I'm sure you could start a thread of gay marriage I mean how could you not, it's not purely about sexuality. Like really. Closed thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-Gay-marriage

Seems rather bias.

If for instance if I started a thread about the gay marriage issues in NC it would get closed, but If I started a thread about how NC damaged heterosexual relationships in the process and focused just on that, I'm sure it would have remained open.

I see a double standard.
    Last edited by Themius; 2012-11-18 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We use to have threads committed to LBGT and they were horribad and the people who posted in them were horribad.

Deleted
    Agreed, there's not much homo-bashing in most threads, so why lock it?

To close a thread under "sexuality" when it's discussing inequality in the government because of their sexuality is purely ridiculous.

It's too avoid have the homophobes bashing gays and gays bashing them in return. Like how we can't have religious threads because atheist and religious people start bashing each other.

Should have posted this in the suggestion forum though.

I foresee a "Closed. If you have a problem with moderation PM an admin" replies incoming.

I do agree that the political implications should be allowed to be discussed, however it's not my forum so what they say goes.