Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would buy land around the world and build weird huge stone monuments for people to ponder over in the future :P

I'd build computers all day top of the line personal and server based.. But that takes thousands upon thousands of dollars of which minimum wage does NOT pay.

I'd collect money.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just keep going to college and learning new things.

I would collect physical copies of music. Vinyl, cassette tapes, compact discs, etc. I fantasize about having an enormous private collection, and maintaining it, keeping it alphabetized, linking it to an electronic catalogue, etc. I hate mp3s, the digital age in general, and what pirating has done (even though I pirate much of the music I listen to) to music. I miss walking through record stores, and having to move things around to make more space on my shelves to fit more CD cases. That tactile experience of grabbing a jewel case, taking out the CD, putting it into a player, and looking through the album jacket as you listen...

To get nerdy, I'd also like to collect anime figures. Even with my best efforts, I find myself drawn to them... If I'm wealthy enough to have one completely impractical hobby, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to afford two.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 09:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by halonos View Post
    I would buy land around the world and build weird huge stone monuments for people to ponder over in the future :P
    Best idea in this thread.

some of those ludicrously expensive custom plushies. I've always been fond of stuffed animals, but you see something like a custom twilight sparkle and suddenly the bid starts at $500. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'd become a full-time dog breeder, and maybe start collecting things like cool crafts.

Women, booze and drugs.

I want to buy two small islands close to each other. One for myself and one for my brother. We would then officially declare war on each other, but our weapons would be ridiculous crap and no actual weapons. We would use our kids to plan mid-night raids on each others islands until someone admitted defeat. Then we would start over.

Other idea would be to buy the NFL and then add things into the game just to make me laugh. Like pop up blocking dummies under the turf that I could just make pop up in front of runners. Or a football that I could just make deflate in the middle of the air while being passed. Have a goal post that moves back and forth. That kind of crap.

Deleted
    Build computers, I love doing that so much...

Would love to make them all day and make a living with it.

But if I had billions of cash then I would make computers non stop and just give them away to people randomly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Traveling...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Planes. I always thought it'd be cool to own a few and learn how to fly them. If I ever win the lottery, that's one of the first things I'm gonna do. Don't have the time or money to get into something like that now though.

There are a few others I could think of too.

- Traveling the world would be up there. Lots of places I'd love to see, but I've never been outside the US.

- Collect various musical instruments and learn to play them. Mostly guitars, and I'd get all the best equipment instead of just what I can afford.

- PCs. I'd have the most badass gaming computer money could buy (with multiple huge monitors and everything), and I'd constantly be upgrading it to keep it current.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-11-19 at 05:09 PM.

I would buy every single video game and console in the world. Every version. And I'd kill to get versions that are retired.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Sponsor some of the local bands probably lol, and probably drugs. Aha xD
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    PC gaming. More so than already. So expensive to keep a PC up to date with the best parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thor's Hammer movie prop.

Thor! <3 beats Loki's arse
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably choose collecting weapons normally, but on 2nd chance, getting like..the best players/manuals/pc parts/everything for any game I want to be reaaaally good in.
    Howay the lads!

Space exploration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Warhammer 40,000

I have a large force, and I do ok painting them.

But I want to build a full chapter and have it master class painted.