Poll: Are you playing SWToR F2P?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ive logged in, ive looked, ive mehéd and exit game.

That were some nice 30seconds.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still subscribed, never stopped. I'm loving the game but I wish there was "more".
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

I wanted to play it again but not having all the quickbars and having to pay coins for them seems rediculous to me.
    That was huge turn off, since 2 bars are totally not enough to fit all the needed abilities in at lv 50 on my Marauder.

Marauder must be the most difficult class to play because so many people complain about it..... I don't see problems with my one however.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    Marauder must be the most difficult class to play because so many people complain about it..... I don't see problems with my one however.
    List your abilities that you use and compare them to somebody else's, like ysbag.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Annihilation
    Battering Assault
    Berserk
    Deadly Saber
    Force Charge
    Gore
    Massacre
    Pommel Strike
    Ravage
    Rupture
    Savage Kick
    Vicious Slash

+CD's, Stims, Adrenals etc.

However even combined talents (I play a sentinel and a marauder) of different specs dont get you somewhere close to seriously "needing" a third bar. At the end of the day it was just an observation as there was another guy complaining about the pvp and pve ability of his marauder recently, which I thought was rather funny. Probably I should consider to use each abilitie once following each other, I truly might need more than two bars..

Voted not playing, but am on the fence about actually doing it.

While I have read all the horror stories about the F2P restrictions I still like PARTS of this game. The feel of the light sabers and such was amazing and you only have to spend five bucks to lift a lot of restrictions. Not sure if that is five bucks a month but who knows. It might be worth the download.

If there was a OS X version I would have it regardless.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Voted not playing, but am on the fence about actually doing it.

While I have read all the horror stories about the F2P restrictions I still like PARTS of this game. The feel of the light sabers and such was amazing and you only have to spend five bucks to lift a lot of restrictions. Not sure if that is five bucks a month but who knows. It might be worth the download.

If there was a OS X version I would have it regardless.
    Most those horror stories are exaggerations. When you spend the 5 bucks, that's it. You can lift the other restrictions in game off the GTN.

Also, bootcamp windows.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I would have selected the option "Subbed currently, but not playing/playing rarely." I've been subbed since the beginning for god knows what reason. I guess I just like to have the option of logging in whenever I feel like playing since I do still find it fun enough. Anyways, I don't know how long I'll continue to pay for something that I don't use, but time will tell.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

As a previous subscriber, coming back and being denied small things such my 4 quickslots, titles, hide head slots etc gave me no motivation to continue playing.

Logged in, saw that I'll have to resub to get bonus points, saw that I even have to pay to hide head slot item, pressed alt+f4, uninstalled swtor.

Because I don't see a lot of content added, I'm staying out of SWTOR until then. I would happily pay the sub fee if they put in enough things to do (i.e. Open up a world to "quest", farm, and PvP in).

I logged in kind of excited to try it again, then I found out I cant use more than one action bar, low cash cap etc and the lsit goes on, so I wont be playing, I wanted to but the f2p limitations are way to strict. only 3 warzones a day or week ? that wont work people wont get hooked if they cant play, terrible F2P model, no wonder the game sucked with choices like that.

the quick slot thing killed it for me I was planning on playing for free for a bit then maybe pay again if I enjoyed it again with a new player I got intertested, that's out the window now that I found out about the quick slots. How retarded can they get?
    Last edited by Zadiell; 2012-11-23 at 04:47 AM.

Deleted
    Went back, dabbled in the new quests for a bit, uninstalled within two hours.

Logged in, walked around 10 minutes, logged out. The f2p restrictions are simply unplayable on lv 50. I could go level my other 6 characters to 50 but i can't bring myself to stop playing my other games to play swtor.
    I still enjoy the game, but it's not f2p and I'm only coming back when it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    The f2p restrictions are simply unplayable on lv 50. I could go level my other 6 characters to 50 but it's not f2p and I'm only coming back when it is.
    that made me lol irl... these kind of people.... lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    that made me lol irl... these kind of people.... lol.
    playing my gunsling at lvl 50 works fine

Deleted
    I was considering to come back and check it out but that ridiculous hotbar restrictions made not bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    I was considering to come back and check it out but that ridiculous hotbar restrictions made not bother.
    Just buy one of the GTN.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Logged back in, ran around a bit figuring out what to do with my 50 jug.
    I have 100 cartel coins even though I have a registered CE and 6 months paid time (1600 coins according to my email).
    Logged on my 40 Jedi, couldn't hide my helm or wear my title and just felt too deflated from the missing cartel coins to bother.

I guess I need to sub once to get my CE and sub coins? Or are they straight missing?