Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't think it tastes anything remotely like 7up. Maybe they formulated it differently for sale in your country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Mountain Dew taste worse than Crab Juice (Get the Simpsons reference?) - Except for, and I do not say this lightly - Baja Blast - This is the most amazing soda ever created. It is unfortunate that you can only get it at Taco Bell - One of the worse fast food places ever created...
    That shit is delicious, but it always gives me a stomach ache and Taco Bell, as a rule it seems, always fills the cup with 90% ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

If you guys actually want something with FLAVOUR, try drinking something from Barrs, a soft drink company from Scotland who make the internationally famous Irn Bru. I don't drink fizzy drinks very often these days, but if I ever do, Dandelion and Burdock (yes, the plants) is one of the fruitier and nicer drinks out there. I know what it's actually meant to taste like as well, unlike the ambigious descriptions on other soft drinks.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

10+ Year Old Account
    get code red youll change your mind

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Mountain Dew taste worse than Crab Juice (Get the Simpsons reference?) - Except for, and I do not say this lightly - Baja Blast - This is the most amazing soda ever created. It is unfortunate that you can only get it at Taco Bell - One of the worse fast food places ever created...
    buy fries at Mc'Donalds, sandwitch at Subway, soda at Tacobell, and sit to eat at a BK... = profit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Mountain Dew is a good drink if you want something spritzy and full of caffeine. Coke is #1 in the states. Dew is made by Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    So in the Netherlands Mountain Dew is not much available, as such I have never tasted it before until today, I saw one supermarket had it now.

So I bought a can and I must say....I expected more....

It basically tastes a lot like 7 up, little different but still..

This is one of the best sodas there in America? o.0

I mean it's not bad but I expected a taste explosion.
    Where was it produced? Because a lot of countries have special version of mountain dew because some ingredients used in the original aren't allowed in some countries. For example the one you can buy in Germany tastes a lot different from the one you can buy in the UK which tastes again a lot different from the one you can buy in the US.

In fact the difference is so big that US soldiers stationed in Germany import the US version (same applies to Dr.Pepper).

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    To me, Mountain Dew tastes like piss in a can/bottle/whatever they serve the swill in. Calling it one of the best sodas in America is just mean to just about every other soda out there. lol
    It's funny when people say it tastes like piss or that Budweiser tastes like weasel piss. Do you know what it takes like or something? lol. You think people would choose better words to describe something that tastes bad.

But pretty much all sodas are loaded with sugar and caffeine. 7-Up has two variations. One with caffeine and one without, but it still has loads of sugar (obviously). I guess if you're going to drink Mountain Dew, try it with real sugar cane. It's not syrupy and it goes down smooth. It also isn't as carbonated.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2012-11-19 at 07:35 PM.

I think Mtn Dew goes hard in the paint.. Deff my favorite soda, next to some DP, or Vanilla Coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    da ir-cru or w/e is only number 1 in scottland where it is made at, coca cola is 2nd and almost equal to the homeland rival, its not some giant brand that beats coke everywhere coke isnt sold either, it is rather meager rather

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Soft Drinks in general. It's like you're drinking corrosive acid, makes my eyes water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    So in the Netherlands Mountain Dew is not much available, as such I have never tasted it before until today, I saw one supermarket had it now.So I bought a can and I must say....I expected more....It basically tastes a lot like 7 up, little different but still..This is one of the best sodas there in America? o.0I mean it's not bad but I expected a taste explosion.
    i think the US version has more sugar than the european one.

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    You've obviously never had Irn Bru. I think the UK and Russia are really the only places that stock it though. Coincidentally, Scotland and Russia are the only two countries in the world where Coke isn't the top selling soft drink, Irn Bru is.
    Irn-bru is meh from a can or plastic bottle, best from a glass bottle and just under room temp

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    That's because you don't live in glorious People's Republic of California.

Stay cold
    You do realise that Europe covers a very large area and that though temps up north can get like Alaska there are many much hotter areas...that's why you make no sense
    Here's a list of average temps http://www.gate1travel.com/weather/europe/
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2012-11-19 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like drinking real fruit juice way more than pop.

inb4 whats pop

It was a pee joke.
    I'm well aware of what it was. But, you know, black liquids should probably be equally as off-putting as suspicious yellow liquids.

Not everything has to be spelled out, you know. Or maybe it should be. This is the internet, after all.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I hate Soft Drinks in general. It's like you're drinking corrosive acid, makes my eyes water.
    Same with fruit juices. Albeit, not nearly as harsh, but still fairly corrosive. If you really want to drink something good for you, stick with water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    It basically is just 7up with more sugar.

Deleted
    Normal mountain dew is... average at best, but some of the other flavours are really nice... a bottle of Voltage or White Out on a 35C day is absolutely brilliant.
    Last edited by mmoc6f376c0517; 2012-11-19 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who like Mountain Dew like it because its ridiculously sweet and has a high amount of caffeine in it. Its not that its populars its that people who drink it have created a sort of subculture around Mountain Dew.

The only Mountain Dew I care for is Code Red and Baja Blast. Baja Blast is only sold at Taco Bell.

With that said, you might have just overhyped it in your head. Its far from 7UP in my book.

Deleted
    Mountain Dew is the best drink ever when you are hungover! Only time I drink it

That shit is delicious, but it always gives me a stomach ache and Taco Bell, as a rule it seems, always fills the cup with 90% ice.
    I always ask for no ice when I buy a soda. I want a SODA not a cup full of ICE!

As to the OP, Mt. Dew tastes nothing like 7up/Sprite tp me. Personally, I think Mt. Dew is the only soda worth drinking.