Poll: Who is more annoying / hard to avoid

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Talking Who's more annoying?

No matter where you are or what you're looking at, these three pop up. I honestly can't make up my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I find Lindsay more funny than annoying so it wouldn't be her, but I cant make up my mind about the other two options. I guess it would be Kardashians since there are a lot of them and there's only 1 Justin Bieber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    All are easy to avoid where I live if you do not go looking for them, I have never heard a Justin Bieber song in my life.

Justin Bieber is childish. Lindsay Lohan is a drug addict.
    Kim Kardashian is a whore (lol sex tape) - the obvious option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see. Justin Beaver can at least sing (horribly but still better than me.) Linsay Cokehan can at least act (horribly but still better than me.) I have never seen a Kardashian do anything to reward them being famous besides bang rich people and squirt out attention grabbers. My bad. Squirt out kids.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    All are easy to avoid where I live if you do not go looking for them, I have never heard a Justin Bieber song in my life.
    More or less this. I've heard one tune from him ever.

I have zero concern about any of them 1 way or the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    No matter where you are or what you're looking at, these three pop up. I honestly can't make up my mind.
    None of these pop up in my daily life. Somehow I've managed to live in a Lindsey Bieber Kardashian-free zone.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    i dont even know who kardashians are... lohan, rarely here about her, apart from on the Internet, maybe its a US thing. so i say bieber, not because he annoys me, he just signs songs, its all the people moaning about him that annoy me, only time i hear about him is on the internet with people moaning about him.

Don't know who Lindsay and the Kardashians are, but Bieber's music has annoyed me quite some time. And it sucks that he keeps hugging the news all the time, so him.

Deleted
    All of them are super annoying. I can't decide, i'll probably go with Justin Bieber.

Lindsay Lohan by far. The kardashians at least know they are ridiculous and make good money from it, and well people like Bieber for their own reasons I guess so whatever.

Lindsay Lohan however is just ridiculous. RL fail.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    same here lucky me

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Those 3 things rarely if ever pop up in any fashion.

You guys are so lucky, especially you not from the U.S. I couldn't really care less about Lindsey Lohan. Yeah, she's annoying, but she's not NEARLY as everpresent as the Kardashians or Bieber is. Almost every time I open my email (AOL mail), I have to see a post on the Huffington Post about one of them. About how Kim is sad about her 3 month marriage... about how Justin broke up with that one bitch (can't remember name).

I have a 4 year old niece, and she's in love with Bieber. She even has a Justin Bieber doll (I blame my brother for allowing that to happen, even though it was probably just her mom).

Unfortunately, I enjoy watching The Soup, a show on E! that makes fun of people like the aforementioned three (in fact, especially those three). But every time I watch, or go to the channel to see if it' on, I see the Kardashians. So. I'd probably say Kardashians.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

I dont hear anything about the 2nd and 3rd so i wouldnt know. Dont hear much ABOUT or FROM Bieber but they send some of his songs in the radio every once in a while. Not bothered much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justin Bieber pops up often for me; probably because I'm still in high school. I don't really get annoyed by the other two, to be honest.

Gotta go with the Kardashians. Lindsey Lohan doesn't annoy me, she is just a train wreck, and the fans are the most annoying part of Beiber, not himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say Justin Bieber, but only because some people keep thinking she is a dude.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    I did not vote since I am succesfully avoiding them all and noone of them annoys me.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the option for "all of the above"?